2017 BTS LIVE TRILOGY EPISODE III THE WINGS TOUR in Hong Kong
The BTS World tour “2017 BTS LIVE TRILOGY EPISODE III THE WINGS TOUR” debuted in February in Seoul, at the Gocheok Sky Dome. 40,000 tickets to the 2 shows were sold out quickly, paralyzing the online ticketing outlet. With the broken records for album “WINGS” and the release of repackage album “You Never Walk Alone” in mid-February, it is no doubt that BTS will show their growth and maturity together with their exhilarating dance moves and pop hits in this new tour series.
The Korean Pop sensation BTS is formed by seven talented and versatile musicians: Rap Monster, Suga, Jin, J-Hope, Jimin, V and Jungkook, who are personally involved in composing, lyrics and production. They have taken the world by storm and made brilliant achievements.
BTS made their debut on June 13, 2013 with the single “2 COOL 4 SKOOL”, which reached No. 1 in the Naver chart. The group went on to win “New Artist of the Year” in the renowned Melon Music Awards, Golden Disk Awards, Seoul Music Awards, Gaon Chart K-Pop Awards and Vchart Awards. Within one and a half year of the group’s debut, BTS has gone on a world tour of BTS LIVE TRILOGY: EPISODE II. THE RED BULLET in 2014 with 22 shows in major cities in Asia, the U.S. and South America including Brazil and Chile, attracting over one hundred thousand spectators.
The critically acclaimed BTS gained high popularity by dominating the charts continuously with hit songs including “I NEED U”, “RUN” and “FIRE”, especially the “FIRE” and “Dope” MV hit YouTube with over 100 million views. In October 2016, they released their second studio album “WINGS” with title track “Blood Sweat & Tears” and reached their career milestone by breaking numerous records. They were the first Korean act to hit the U.K. Official Albums Charts at No.62. The album debuted at No. 26 on the Billboard 200 by making the new U.S record for "Highest Charting and Best Selling K-POP Album". It also marked them as the first K-POP act to log three entries on the Billboard 200 and was selected as the "Best K-POP Album of 2016" by Billboard. They also won “Album of the Year” in Melon Music Awards and “Artist of the Year” in 2016 Mnet Asian Music Awards which marked their first and second grand prizes.
In 2017 BTS embarks on their new world tour, 2017 BTS LIVE TRILOGY EPISODE III THE WINGS TOUR, which will take off in Seoul, following by Chile, Brazil, the United States and Hong Kong, to the joy of die-hard fans in the A.R.M.Y.
- 13 May 2017 (Sat) 7:00 PM
- 14 May 2017 (Sun) 7:00 PM
Seated: $1680 / $1280 / $880 / $580
Priority Booking for Citi Bank Credit Cardholders:
Prioirty booking period: 29-31 March 2017, 10:00am-11:59pmTickets are only available at HK Ticketing booking hotline and website. For booking, please call (852) 31 288 288 or visit www.hkticketing.com.
Public sale starts from 3 April 2017, 10:00am onwards: Tickets are only available at HK Ticketing booking hotline and website. For booking, please call (852) 31 288 288 or visit www.hkticketing.com.
After 3 April 2017, unsold tickets are also available at all HK Ticketing outlets.
Standing Zone Admission Arrangement
The order of admission to the Standing Zone is based on the designated queuing number as printed on the ticket and the confirmation email. This queuing number is automatically generated by the system after each successful transaction.
Holding Area for the Standing Zone (at Hall 11) opens 5.5 hours before show time. Standing zone ticket holders should queue up at the Holding Area according to both the ZONE/SECTION and the sequence of queuing number as printed on the ticket.;
Admission to the concert hall starts 2.5-3 hours before show time (subject to change based on actual situation) and Standing Zone ticket holders in the Holding Area will be admitted according to the queuing number.
The queuing number on the ticket will no longer be valid once the admission to concert hall commences. Standing Zone ticket holders which arrive subsequent to the commencement of admission would be required to enter the concert hall after all the tickets holders within the Holding Area have been admitted.
The arrangement above will be subject to change as the case may be. AsiaWorld-Expo Management Ltd. reserves the right to amend the arrangement without prior notice.
As per organizer's request, below arrangement will be applied to the captioned show:
- ALL cameras, video and voice recorders are not allowed inside Arena (Hall 1). If violation occurs, the organizer reserves the right to request the violator to leave the concert immediately;
- Unauthorised photography, filming and recording is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- No glass bottles are allowed inside AsiaWorld-Expo, Arena (Hall 1);
- Bag search and security check (including metal detector check) will be conducted before entering Arena (Hall 1);
- Holding Area for the Standing Zone ticket holders opens 5.5 hours before show time;
- Admission to the concert hall starts at 16:30 on May 13th and 16:00 on May 14th (subject to change based on actual situation)
For your own safety and that of other audience:
- For safety reason, selfie stick is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- Bag search / security check will be conducted before entering AsiaWorld-Expo, Arena;
- Bags / articles of size over 12" X 15" or restricted items including stools / folded chairs / long umbrella are not allowed in the standing zone;
- Age limit: 3 or above for marked seat; 12 or above and Height limit: 140cm or above for standing zone
- Smoking is prohibited at AsiaWorld-Expo;
- No outside food and beverage is allowed at AsiaWorld-Expo;
- To avoid causing disturbance to other visitors, stools and chairs are prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- Selling or distributing unauthorized merchandise or other items is strictly prohibited within AsiaWorld-Expo premises.