2017 CNBLUE LIVE [BETWEEN US] IN HONG KONG
2017 CNBLUE ASIA TOUR [BETWEEN-US] is the band’s first tour since their Come Together Tour in 2015. It is in support of CNBLUE’s latest EP 7ºCN, which features namesake hit single “Between Us”. Upon its release on 20 March, 7ºCN topped iTunes charts in Asia and Russia while ranking No. 2 in England, Australia and Chile, and No. 3 in the US. CNBLUE marks the seventh anniversary of its debut this year too.
CNBLUE is a South Korean pop rock band formed in 2009. The lineup consists of Jung Yong-hwa (leader, guitar, main vocals, rap), Lee Jong-hyun (guitar, vocals), Kang Min-hyuk (drums), and Lee Jung-shin (bass, rap), and they released their debut Japanese mini-album Now or Never in 2009.
CN is an initialism for Code Name, while BLUE is a backronym for burning, lovely, untouchable, and emotional; it is meant to portray the images of Jong-hyun, Min-hyuk, Jung-shin, and Yong-hwa, respectively. On 14 January 2010, CNBLUE debuted in Korea with the lead single "I'm a Loner" from their first Korean mini album Bluetory. Their fan club is named Boice.
Spanning six countries, the [BETWEEN US] tour will showcase CNBLUE’s latest mini album 7ºCN and all their hits over the past 8 years. The Hong Kong Boice should definitely not miss this opportunity to witness CNBLUE rock the stage at AsiaWorld-Expo Arena on 19 & 20 August 2017.
- 19 August 2017 (Sat) 7:00 PM
- 20 August 2017 (Sun) 7:00 PM
Arrangement for all
- All audiences are required to go through metal detector checking before entering the event hall.
- All audiences and working crews are required to wear a security wristband for crowd and contingency management.
- Audiences are encouraged not to bring bags to the concert. Express entry lines are available for audiences not carrying bags.
Arrangement for Standing Zone
The order of admission to the Standing Zone is based on the designated queuing number as printed on the ticket and the confirmation email. This queuing number is automatically generated by the system after each successful transaction.
Holding Area for the Standing Zone ticket holders opens 4 hours before show time. Standing zone ticket holders should queue up at the Holding Area according to both the ZONE/SECTION and the sequence of queuing number as printed on the ticket.
Admission to the concert hall starts 2 hours before show time (subject to change based on actual situation) and Standing Zone ticket holders in the Holding Area will be admitted according to the queuing number.
The queuing number on the ticket will no longer be valid once the admission to concert hall commences. Standing Zone ticket holders which arrive subsequent to the commencement of admission would be required to enter the concert hall after all the tickets holders within the Holding Area have been admitted.
The arrangement above will be subject to change as the case may be. AsiaWorld-Expo Management Ltd. reserves the right to amend the arrangement without prior notice.
VIP Package (Limited quota): $2280 (Seating & Standing) / $1980 / $1680 / $1380 / $1180 / $1980 (Wheelchair)
Seated: $1480 / $1180 / $880 / $580 / $380
(Public sale starts from 13 Jun 2017, 10:00am onwards): Tickets are only available at HK Ticketing booking hotline and website. For booking, please call (852) 31 288 288 or visit www.hkticketing.com.
After 13 Jun 2017, unsold tickets are also available at all HK Ticketing outlets.
For your own safety and that of other audience:
- Unauthorised photography, filming or recording is strictly prohibited in the event hall. Bag searches will be conducted prior to entering the event hall. Bags bigger than the dimensions of 38 cm X 30 cm X 20 cm (15 inches X 12 inches X 8 inches), as well as all professional cameras, video/ voice recorders, stools, folded chairs and long umbrellas are not allowed in the event hall. Please place restricted article(s) at the Concierge or self-service lockers at the Ground Floor Level.
- For safety reason, selfie stick is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- Age limit: 6 or above;
- Age limit for Standing zone: 12 or above and Height limit: 140cm or above
- Smoking is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- No outside food and beverage is allowed in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- No glass bottles are allowed inside the event hall;
- Selling or distributing unauthorized merchandise or other items is strictly prohibited within AsiaWorld-Expo premises;
- No standing on chairs;
- No fireworks, pyro and laser device allowed;
- No ticket scalping.