2017 FTISLAND LIVE [THE TRUTH] IN HONG KONG
For your own safety and that of other audience:
- Bag search / security check will be conducted before entering AsiaWorld-Expo, Hall 10;
- All cameras with interchangeable lenses, video and voice recorders are not allowed inside AsiaWorld-Expo, Hall 10;
- Unauthorised photography, filming and recording is prohibited at AsiaWorld-Expo;
- All glass bottles are not allowed inside AsiaWorld-Expo, Hall 10;
- Bags / articles of size over 12" X 15" or restricted items including stools / folded chairs / long umbrella / selfie sticks are not allowed in the standing zone;
Please check-in the restricted article(s) at the Concierge (HK$25 per 4 hours per item) on Ground Level or Lockers (HK$30 per 4 hours) on Ground Level.
- 21 January 2017 (Sat) 8:00 PM
VIP Package: $1780 (Eligible to attend Rehearsal Visit and get 2 gifts)
Seated: $1380 / $880 / $680 / $480
(Public sale starts from 18 November 2016, 10:00am onwards): Tickets are only available at HK Ticketing booking hotline and website. For booking, please call (852) 31 288 288 or visit www.hkticketing.com.
After 18 November 2016, unsold tickets are also available at all HK Ticketing outlets (HK Ticketing's Box Offices, D‧Park, K11 Select & Tom Lee Music Stores).
- Age limit: 6 or above
- Smoking is prohibited at AsiaWorld-Expo
- No outside food and beverage is allowed at AsiaWorld-Expo
- Unauthorised photography, filming and recording is prohibited at AsiaWorld-Expo
- For safety reason, selfie stick is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo.
- To avoid causing disturbance to other visitors, stools and chairs are prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo.
- Selling or distributing unauthorized merchandise or other items is strictly prohibited within AsiaWorld-Expo premises.