2017 HIGHLIGHT Live ＜CAN YOU FEEL IT?＞Tour in Hong Kong
Korean boy group HIGHLIGHT is a 5 member group consist of Yoon Dujun, Yong Junhyung, Yang Yoseop, Lee Kikwang and Sohn Dongwoon. “Highlight” means the brightest part and the most eye-catching existence. Since their debut in 2009, they have gained much popularity, being the only rookie group with sales quantity of over 100,000 albums in 2010. In their 2nd year since debut, they have received awards in the “Golden Disk Award” and the “Seoul Music Awards” respectively.
They have also received positive feedback for their new album “Can You Feel It?”. Title song “Plz Don’t Be Sad” is composed by member Yong Junhyung’s producing group “Good Life” and have received a number of champion trophies from live music programs. HIGHLIGHT is multi-talented and the members have participated in many TV dramas and variety shows.
2017 HIGHLIGHT’s first overseas concert will be held in AsiaWorld-Expo Hall 10 in on 29 July. They will show a great start with wonderful performances to satisfy the audiences’ eyes and ears. Please don’t miss this great chance and look forward to a great show.
- 29 July 2017 (Sat) 7:00 PM
(Public sale starts from 7 July 2017, 10:00am onwards): Tickets are only available at HK Ticketing booking hotline and website. For booking, please call (852) 31 288 288 or visit www.hkticketing.com.
After 7 July 2017, unsold tickets are also available at all HK Ticketing outlets.
Standing Zone Admission Arrangement
The order of admission to the Standing Zone is based on the designated queuing number as printed on the ticket and the confirmation email. This queuing number is automatically generated by the system after each successful transaction.
Holding Area for the Standing Zone ticket holders opens 4 hours before show time. Standing zone ticket holders should queue up at the Holding Area according to both the ZONE/SECTION and the sequence of queuing number as printed on the ticket.
Admission to the concert hall starts 2 hours before show time (subject to change based on actual situation) and Standing Zone ticket holders in the Holding Area will be admitted according to the queuing number.
The queuing number on the ticket will no longer be valid once the admission to concert hall commences. Standing Zone ticket holders which arrive subsequent to the commencement of admission would be required to enter the concert hall after all the tickets holders within the Holding Area have been admitted.
The arrangement above will be subject to change as the case may be. AsiaWorld-Expo Management Ltd. reserves the right to amend the arrangement without prior notice.
For your own safety and that of other audience:
- Unauthorised photography, filming or recording is strictly prohibited in the event hall. Bag searches will be conducted prior to entering the event hall. Bags bigger than the dimensions of 38 cm X 30 cm X 20 cm (15 inches X 12 inches X 8 inches), as well as all professional cameras, video/ voice recorders, stools, folded chairs and long umbrella are not allowed in the event hall. Please place restricted article(s) at the Concierge or self-service lockers at the Ground Floor Level.
- Audiences are encouraged not to bring bags to the concert. Express entry lines are available for audiences not carrying bags.
- All audiences are required to go through metal detector checking before entering the event hall.
- All audiences and working crews are required to wear a security wristband for crowd and contingency management.
- For safety reason, selfie stick is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- Age limit: 3 or above;
- Age limit for Standing zone: 12 or above and Height limit: 140cm or above
- Smoking is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- No outside food and beverage is allowed in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- No glass bottles are allowed inside the event hall;
- Selling or distributing unauthorized merchandise or other items is strictly prohibited within AsiaWorld-Expo premises.
- No standing on chairs
- No fireworks, pyro and laser device allowed
- No ticket scalping.