AsiaMiles presents: Anzenchitai All Time Best 35th Anniversary Tour 2017 Live in Hong Kong
Celebrate the 35th Anniversary Debut of Anzenchitai
Koji Tamaki leads members to Hong Kong for performance
The Legendary Japanese Rock Band “Anzenchitai” was established in Hokkaido in 1973 and the 1st single was debuted in 1983 . This year marks the 35th Anniversary of “Anzenchitai”, this is also the 30th Anniversary of the solo debut of Koji Tamaki. Besides the remastered album All Time Best of Anzenchitai & Koji Tamaki, the Anzenchitai All Time Best 35th Anniversary Tour will be held at the Budokan in Tokyo. Fortunately, Hong Kong is the only one city of this Concert Tour out of Japan. This is really a fantastic news for the Hong Kong Fans.
The last visit of Anzenchitai to Hong Kong was the Anzenchitai 30th Anniversary Concert in 2013. Time flies and after four years, don’t miss this valuable opportunity to share the good memories and enjoyable music with Anzenchitai!
- 09 December 2017 (Sat) 8:15 PM
Seated: $1280 / $880 / $680
Priority Booking for Citi Bank Credit Cardholders:
Prioirty booking period: 7-11 August 2017, 10:00am-11:59pm. Tickets are only available at HK Ticketing booking hotline and website. For booking, please call (852) 31 288 288 or visit www.hkticketing.com.
(Public sale starts from 28 August 2017, 10:00am onwards): Tickets are now available from HK Ticketing (HK Ticketing's Box Offices, D‧Park, K11 Select & Tom Lee Music Stores). For booking, please call (852) 31 288 288 or visit www.hkticketing.com
For your own safety and that of other audience:
- Unauthorised photography, filming or recording is strictly prohibited in the event hall. Bag searches will be conducted prior to entering the event hall. Bags bigger than the dimensions of 38 cm X 30 cm X 20 cm (15 inches X 12 inches X 8 inches), as well as all cameras, video/ voice recorders, stools, folded chairs are not allowed in the event hall. Please place restricted article(s) at the Concierge or self-service lockers at the Ground Floor Level.
- Audiences are encouraged not to bring bags to the concert. Express entry lines are available for audiences not carrying bags.
- All audiences are required to go through metal detector checking before entering the event hall.
- All audiences and working crews are required to wear a security wristband for crowd and contingency management.
- For safety reason, selfie stick is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- Age limit: 6 or above;
- Smoking is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- No outside food and beverage is allowed in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- No glass bottles are allowed inside the event hall;
- Selling or distributing unauthorized merchandise or other items is strictly prohibited within AsiaWorld-Expo premises;
- No standing on chairs;
- No fireworks, pyro and laser device allowed;
- No ticket scalping.