Ariana Grande Dangerous Woman Tour - Live in Hong Kong
Within less than a year, ARIANA GRANDE captured No. 1 on the Billboard Top 200 twice—first with her Republic Records debut “Yours Truly” and also with its 2014 follow-up, “My Everything.”
In 2013, Ariana was named “Best New Artist” at the American Music Awards. Other accolades followed, with Ariana winning “Favorite Breakout Artist” at the People’s Choice Awards 2014, the “Young Influencer Award” at the iHeartRadio Music Awards, the “Radio Disney Chart Topper Award,” “Choice Female Artist” and “Choice Single” “Problem” at the 2014 Teen Choice Awards, and more. At the 2014 MTV VMAS, “Problem” was named “Best Pop Video” as well. In November, Ariana took home the award for “Favorite Female Artist – Pop/Rock” at the 2015 American Music Awards.
2016 sees Ariana release her mega-anticipated third full-length album, “Dangerous Woman,” driven by the title track, which captured No. 1 on both iTunes Overall Top Songs Chart and Top Pop Songs Chart minutes after release. “Dangerous Woman” also debuted in the Top 10 of the Billboard Hot 100, earning her the distinction of becoming the first artist to debut on the chart with the lead single from her first three albums.
Do not miss the opportunity to watch Ariana’s first ever performance in Hong Kong!
- 21 September 2017 (Thu) 8:00 PM
VIP Package :
Dangerous Woman Ultimate Bkstg VIP Meet & Greet Experience: $4888
Arianator Early Entry: $2188
*VIP tickets are will-call on the date of the event only.
Standard : $888
Priority Booking for Citi Bank Credit Cardholders:
Prioirty booking period: 18-19 May 2017, 10:00am-11:59pmTickets are only available at HK Ticketing booking hotline and website. For booking, please call (852) 31 288 288 or visit www.hkticketing.com.
(Public sale starts from 22 May 2017, 10:00am onwards):
For Dangerous Woman Ultimate Bkstg VIP Meet & Greet Experience (VIP Package) & Arianator Early Entry (VIP Package): Available at HK Ticketing Booking Hotline and Website ONLY during whole selling period. For booking, please call (852) 31 288 288 or visit www.hkticketing.com.
For Standard tickets: Available at HK Ticketing Booking Hotline and Website ONLY on public on-sale day. For booking, please call (852) 31 288 288 or visit www.hkticketing.com.
After 22 May 2017, unsold Standard tickets are also available at all HK Ticketing outlets.
Standing Zone Admission Arrangement
The order of admission to the Standing Zone is based on the designated queuing number as printed on the ticket and the confirmation email. This queuing number is automatically generated by the system after each successful transaction.
Holding Area for the Standing Zone ticket holders opens 4 hours before show time. Standing zone ticket holders should queue up at the Holding Area according to both the ticket category and the sequence of queuing number as printed on the ticket.
Standing Zone ticket holders in the Holding Area will be admitted according to the ticket category and queuing number after door opens.
The queuing number on the ticket will no longer be valid once the admission to concert hall commences. Standing Zone ticket holders which arrive subsequent to the commencement of admission would be required to enter the concert hall after all the tickets holders within the Holding Area have been admitted.
The arrangement above will be subject to change as the case may be. AsiaWorld-Expo Management Ltd. reserves the right to amend the arrangement without prior notice.
For your own safety and that of other audience:
- Unauthorised photography, filming or recording is strictly prohibited in the event hall. Bag searches will be conducted prior to entering the event hall. Bags bigger than the dimensions of 38 cm X 30 cm X 20 cm (15 inches X 12 inches X 8 inches), as well as all cameras, video/ voice recorders, stools, folded chairs and long umbrellas are not allowed in the event hall. Please place restricted article(s) at the Concierge or self-service lockers at the Ground Floor Level.
- As per Organizer's request, strictly no bottles, no video and audio recording (including iPads and tablets) are allowed.
- Audiences are encouraged not to bring bags to the concert. Express entry lines are available for audiences not carrying bags.
- All audiences are required to go through metal detector checking before entering the event hall.
- All audiences and working crews are required to wear a security wristband for crowd and contingency management.
- For safety reason, selfie stick is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- Age limit for Standing zone: 12 or above and Height limit: 140cm or above
- Smoking is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- No outside food and beverage is allowed in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- No glass bottles are allowed inside the event hall;
- Selling or distributing unauthorized merchandise or other items is strictly prohibited within AsiaWorld-Expo premises.