Britney Spears Live in Hong Kong 2017
Britney Spears is one of the most successful and celebrated entertainers in pop history with nearly 150 million records worldwide. In the U.S. alone, she has sold more than 70 million albums, singles and songs, according to Nielsen Music. Born in Mississippi and raised in Louisiana, Spears became a household name as a teenager when she released her first single “…Baby One More Time,” a Billboard Hot 100 No. 1 smash and international hit that broke sales records with more than 20 million copies sold worldwide and is currently 14x Platinum in the U.S.
Her musical career boasts countless awards and accolades, including six Billboard Music Awards and Billboard’s Millennium Award, which recognizes outstanding career achievements and influence in the music industry as well as an American Music Award and the 2011 MTV Video Vanguard Award. So far, Spears has earned a total of six No.1-debuting albums on the Billboard 200 chart and 22 top 40 hit singles on the Billboard Hot 100 — four of which went to No. 1. Spears has been nominated for eight Grammy Awards and won for Best Dance Recording in 2005.
Her cutting-edge pop concert Las Vegas residency, “Britney: Piece of Me,” at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino has been voted “Best Show in Las Vegas” and “Best Bachelorette Show in Las Vegas.” Spears also has been creating fragrances for over ten years, and currently has 21 fragrances available in over 85 countries around the world.
This is going to be the hottest concert of the year in Hong Kong! Do not miss the opportunity to witness Britney Spears’ amazing performance on stage.
- 27 June 2017 (Tue) 8:00 PM
VIP Package: $2088 (includes a Premium Seated Ticket; one gift; a VIP Laminate)
Seated: $1588 / $1288 / $988 / $588
Side View:$1588/ $1288
Priority Booking for Citi Bank Credit Cardholders:
Prioirty booking period: 18-19 April 2017, 10:00am-11:59pmTickets are only available at HK Ticketing booking hotline and website. For booking, please call (852) 31 288 288 or visit www.hkticketing.com.
(Public sale starts from 24 April 2017, 10:00am onwards): Tickets are only available at HK Ticketing booking hotline and website. For booking, please call (852) 31 288 288 or visit www.hkticketing.com.
After 24 April 2017, unsold tickets are also available at all HK Ticketing outlets.
For your own safety and that of other audience:
- All cameras, video and voice recorders are not allowed inside AsiaWorld-Expo, Arena;
- Unauthorised photography, filming and recording is prohibited at AsiaWorld-Expo;
- For safety reason, selfie stick is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- Strictly no bottles, no video and audio recording (including iPads and tablets) are allowed.
- Bag search / security check will be conducted before entering AsiaWorld-Expo, Arena;
- Bags / articles of size over 12" X 15" or restricted items including stools / folded chairs are not allowed ;
- Age limit: 6 or above;
- Smoking is prohibited at AsiaWorld-Expo;
- No outside food and beverage is allowed at AsiaWorld-Expo;
- No glass bottles are allowed inside AsiaWorld-Expo, Arena;
- To avoid causing disturbance to other visitors, stools and chairs are prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- Selling or distributing unauthorized merchandise or other items is strictly prohibited within AsiaWorld-Expo premises.