BTOB TIME CONCERT IN HONG KONG 2017
BTOB (acronym for Born to Beat) is a South Korean boy group formed in 2012 by Cube Entertainment. The group consists of Eunkwang, Minhyuk, Changsub, Hyunsik, Peniel, Ilhoon, and Sungjae. The group debuted on March 21, 2012, performing on M! Countdown with "Insane" and "Imagine". They released their first full-length album, Complete, in 2015.
Member Sungjae starred in tvN's hit Korean drama Guardian: The Lonely and Great God(2016-2017).
In this 5 years, BTOB had won various awards such as 《2015 KBS Music Festival》 Singer of the year、《Golden Disk Awards 2016》 Best Vocal Group、《Seoul Music Awards 2016》Ballad Award、《Korea Cable TV Awards 2017》Hallyu Star Award.
In year 2015, BTOB had a live concert 2015 BTOB Concert in Hong Kong in Hong Kong and this time they are going to visit Hong Kong again with their newly release EP 《Feel'em》, and the title song "Movie" got the champion in Show Champion dated 2017 March 15.
This time BTOB is going to have their 2nd concert in Hong Kong and interactive closely with their MELODY fans. You will surely be surprised by BTOB’s powerful and wonderful live stage performance!
- 14 July 2017 (Fri) 8:00 PM
VVIP Pass: $1680
Seated: $1380 / $1080 / $780
(Public sale starts from 25 May 2017, 10:00am onwards): Tickets are only available at HK Ticketing booking hotline and website. For booking, please call (852) 31 288 288 or visit www.hkticketing.com.
After 25 May 2017, unsold tickets are also available at all HK Ticketing outlets.
For your own safety and that of other audience:
- Unauthorised photography, filming or recording is strictly prohibited in the event hall. Bag searches will be conducted prior to entering the event hall. Bags bigger than the dimensions of 38 cm X 30 cm X 20 cm (15 inches X 12 inches X 8 inches), as well as all professional cameras, video/ voice recorders, stools and folded chairs are not allowed in the event hall. Please place restricted article(s) at the Concierge or self-service lockers at the Ground Floor Level.
- Audiences are encouraged not to bring bags to the concert. Express entry lines are available for audiences not carrying bags.
- All audiences are required to go through metal detector checking before entering the event hall.
- All audiences and working crews are required to wear a security wristband for crowd and contingency management.
- For safety reason, selfie stick is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- Age limit: 6 or above;
- Smoking is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- No outside food and beverage is allowed in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- No glass bottles are allowed inside the event hall;
- Selling or distributing unauthorized merchandise or other items is strictly prohibited within AsiaWorld-Expo premises.
- No standing on chairs;
- No fireworks, pyro and laser device allowed;
- No ticket scalping.