Ed Sheeran Live in Hong Kong 2017
AEG Presents is excited to announce that celebrated singer songwriter Ed Sheeran is bringing his highly anticipated World Tour to Hong Kong on 4 & 5 November 2017 at AsiaWorld-Expo. Tickets for the show priced at HKD880 will be sold from 10am, 12 June 2017 at www.hkticketing.com. Besides Hong Kong, his Asia tour also includes Taipei, Osaka, Seoul, Tokyo, Manila, Jakarta, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok, Mumbai and Dubai.
The touring news comes straight off the back of a phenomenal few weeks for 26-year-old Ed Sheeran. Kicking-off music in 2017 and delivering the biggest musical comeback in recent years, Ed’s dual singles “Shape Of You” and “Castle On The Hill” have taken the globe by storm, hitting the #1 and #2 spots across the charts worldwide while seeing the Suffolk native break a magnitude of records along the way. On course to cement three weeks at #1 & #2 respectively in the UK’s Official Singles Chart [Ed made OCC history as the first-ever artist to land the two spots respectively with two brand new tracks], Ed recently conquered more milestones in the USA after landing his first-ever #1 as a performer on the Billboard Hot 100 with "Shape Of You" - with "Castle On The Hill" sitting closely behind at #6 on the chart, Ed also became the first artist to debut in Billboard's 'Top 10' with two songs simultaneously. Not to mention the huge assortment of Spotify records broken by the troubadour, making history with their biggest-ever ‘one week’ and ‘one day’ streams for a track, globally with “Shape Of You” (the records were previously held by Drake’s “One Dance” and Adele’s “Hello”, respectively). Moreover, Ed topped the streaming service’s biggest-ever opening 24 hour streams with both singles, surpassing previous title holders, One Direction. Reaching 132 combined #1 iTunes positions around the world and accomplishing Apple Music’s biggest-ever ‘day’ and ‘one week’ streams, the two singles have accumulated over 370 MILLION worldwide streams to date. Ed’s official video for “Castle On The Hill”, which was shot in his native Framlingham, Suffolk, has already reached over 17.5 million hits!
In addition to Ed’s epic rise with his recorded music, the Suffolk-born artist has also broken records in the live sphere over recent years. In July 2015 Ed took to the stage of Wembley Stadium, solo, becoming the first-ever artist to headline the prestigious venue without a band - with just his trademark loop pedal and guitar – seeing him play to 240,000 people over three consecutive sold-out nights! Securing a very special collaboration with Sir Elton John on the opening night, Ed followed with the release of his live DVD ‘Jumpers for Goalposts’ at the end of 2015, documenting the lead-up and live performances from the Wembley weekend. Moreover, not only has Ed caught the headlines with his phenomenal solo concerts, he's also been involved in an array of spellbinding collaborative performances over his career to date, further proving his colossal status in the musical world - in 2012, Ed performed at the London Olympics' closing ceremony alongside members of Pink Floyd and Genesis for a very special version of "Wish You Were Here" and in 2015, Ed shared the stage with Beyonce and Gary Clark Jr. at that year's Grammy tribute for Stevie Wonder.
Ed Sheeran’s genre-defying third studio album ÷ (divide) was released on 3rd March through Asylum/Atlantic Records (available now).
- 04 November 2017 (Sat) 8:00 PM
- 05 November 2017 (Sun) 8:00 PM
(Public sale starts from 12 June 2017, 10:00am onwards): Tickets are only available at HK Ticketing booking hotline and website. For booking, please call (852) 31 288 288 or visit www.hkticketing.com.
*Tickets are available for collection from HKT outlets ONLY from October 18th.
Standing Zone Admission Arrangement
The order of admission to the Standing Zone is based on the designated queuing number as printed on the ticket and the confirmation email. This queuing number is automatically generated by the system after each successful transaction.
Holding Area for the Standing Zone ticket holders opens 4 hours before show time. Standing zone ticket holders should queue up at the Holding Area according to both the ZONE/SECTION and the sequence of queuing number as printed on the ticket.
Admission to the concert hall starts 2 hours before show time (subject to change based on actual situation) and Standing Zone ticket holders in the Holding Area will be admitted according to the queuing number.
The queuing number on the ticket will no longer be valid once the admission to concert hall commences. Standing Zone ticket holders which arrive subsequent to the commencement of admission would be required to enter the concert hall after all the tickets holders within the Holding Area have been admitted.
The arrangement above will be subject to change as the case may be. AsiaWorld-Expo Management Ltd. reserves the right to amend the arrangement without prior notice.
For your own safety and that of other audience:
- Unauthorised photography, filming or recording is strictly prohibited in the event hall. Bag searches will be conducted prior to entering the event hall. Bags bigger than the dimensions of 38 cm X 30 cm X 20 cm (15 inches X 12 inches X 8 inches), as well as all professional cameras, video/ voice recorders, stools, folded chairs and long umbrellas are not allowed in the event hall. Please place restricted article(s) at the Concierge or self-service lockers at the Ground Floor Level.
- Audiences are encouraged not to bring bags to the concert. Express entry lines are available for audiences not carrying bags.
- All audiences are required to go through metal detector checking before entering the event hall.
- All audiences and working crews are required to wear a security wristband for crowd and contingency management.
- For safety reason, selfie stick is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- Age limit for Standing zone: 12 or above and Height limit: 140cm or above
- Smoking is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- No outside food and beverage is allowed in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- No glass bottles are allowed inside the event hall;
- Selling or distributing unauthorized merchandise or other items is strictly prohibited within AsiaWorld-Expo premises;
- No standing on chairs;
- No fireworks, pyro and laser device allowed;
- No ticket scalping.