EXOPLANET #3 – The EXO’rDIUM – in HONG KONG
For your own safety and that of other audience:
- Bag search / security check will be conducted before entering AsiaWorld-Expo, Arena;
- All cameras, video and voice recorders are not allowed inside AsiaWorld-Expo, Arena;
- Unauthorised photography, filming and recording is prohibited at AsiaWorld-Expo;
- Bags / articles of size over 12" X 15" or restricted items including stools / folded chairs, long umbrella are not allowed in the standing zone;
Please check-in the restricted article(s) at the Concierge (HK$25 per 4 hours per item) on Ground Level or Lockers (HK$30 per 4 hours) on Ground Level
- 11 February 2017 (Sat) 7:00 PM
- 12 February 2017 (Sun) 7:00 PM
Seating: $1680 / $1380 / $980 / $880 / $680 / $480
(Priority Booking for BEA Credit Cardholders):
Prioirty booking period: 17-21 October 2016, 10:00am-11:59pm
Tickets are only available at HK Ticketing booking hotline and website. For booking, please call (852) 31 288 288 or visit www.hkticketing.com.
(Public sale starts from 24 October 2016, 10:00am onwards): Tickets are only available at HK Ticketing booking hotline and website. For booking, please call (852) 31 288 288 or visit www.hkticketing.com.
After 24 October 2016, unsold tickets are also available at all HK Ticketing outlets.
Stand Zone Admission Arrangement
The order of admission to the Standing Zone is based on the designated queuing number as printed on the ticket and the confirmation email. This queuing number is automatically generated by the system after each successful transaction.
Holding Area for the Standing Zone ticket holders opens 4 hours before show time. Standing zone ticket holders should queue up at the Holding Area according to both the ZONE/SECTION and the sequence of queuing number as printed on the ticket.
Admission to the concert hall starts 2 hours before show time (subject to change based on actual situation) and Standing Zone ticket holders in the Holding Area will be admitted according to the queuing number.
The queuing number on the ticket will no longer be valid once the admission to concert hall commences. Standing Zone ticket holders which arrive subsequent to the commencement of admission would be required to enter the concert hall after all the tickets holders within the Holding Area have been admitted.
The arrangement above will be subject to change as the case may be. AsiaWorld-Expo Management Ltd. reserves the right to amend the arrangement without prior notice.
- Age limit: 3 or above
- Smoking is prohibited at AsiaWorld-Expo
- No outside food and beverage is allowed at AsiaWorld-Expo
- Unauthorised photography, filming and recording is prohibited at AsiaWorld-Expo
- For safety reason, selfie stick is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo.
- To avoid causing disturbance to other visitors, stools and chairs are prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo.
- Selling or distributing unauthorized merchandise or other items is strictly prohibited within AsiaWorld-Expo premises.