FIFTH HARMONY THE 7/27 TOUR LIVE IN HK 2017
Fifth Harmony is an outstanding girl group organized by Simon Cowell formed in the second season of The X Factor US in 2012. The group consists of the energetic Ally Brooke Hernandez, the Gospel singer Normani Kordei, Lauren Jauregui the mature beauty with a powerful voice & best known as a mix of Alicia Keys and Beyoncé, Dinah Jane Hansen. In 2015, Fifth Harmony released their debut album, Reflection, which debuted at No. 5 on the Billboard 200 and has since been certified Gold. Reflection includes two platinum records, “BO$$” and “Sledgehammer” in addition to the quadruple-platinum success of the single, “Worth It.” Fifth Harmony boasts over 7.9 million followers on Instagram, 3.7 million on Twitter and 7.5 million fans on Facebook.
The release of Fifth Harmony’s sophomore album 7/27, on Syco Music/Epic Records, is the latest in a series of record-breaking accomplishments for the group. “Work from Home,” the album’s 3x-platinum certified first single, earned Fifth Harmony their first top 10 hit on the Billboard Hot 100, notching the top spot on both the Billboard Rhythmic and Pop Songs charts. Their second single “All In My Head (Flex)” is certified gold, while their latest single “That’s My Girl” was another top 40 radio hit. The group’s accomplishments on the charts add to an award-winning 2016, with first-time wins at the American Music Awards, iHeartRadio Music Awards, People’s Choice Awards and Much Music Video Awards, their second win at the Kids Choice Awards, two wins at the MTV Video Music Awards & Radio Disney Music Awards and three wins at the Teen Choice Awards.
- 31 March 2017 (Fri) 8:00 PM
Seated: $890 / $690
(Public sale starts from 13 February 2017, 10:00am onwards): Tickets are now available from HK Ticketing (HK Ticketing's Box Offices, D‧Park, K11 Select & Tom Lee Music Stores). For booking, please call (852) 31 288 288 or visit www.hkticketing.com
Standing Zone Arrangement
The order of admission to the Standing Zone is based on the designated queuing number as printed on the ticket and the confirmation email. This queuing number is automatically generated by the system after each successful transaction.
Holding Area for the Standing Zone ticket holders opens 4 hours before show time. Standing zone ticket holders should queue up at the Holding Area according to both the ZONE/SECTION and the sequence of queuing number as printed on the ticket.
Admission to the concert hall starts 2 hours before show time (subject to change based on actual situation) and Standing Zone ticket holders in the Holding Area will be admitted according to the queuing number.
The queuing number on the ticket will no longer be valid once the admission to concert hall commences. Standing Zone ticket holders which arrive subsequent to the commencement of admission would be required to enter the concert hall after all the tickets holders within the Holding Area have been admitted.
The arrangement above will be subject to change as the case may be. AsiaWorld-Expo Management Ltd. reserves the right to amend the arrangement without prior notice.
For your own safety and that of other audience:
- All professional cameras, video and voice recorders are not allowed inside AsiaWorld-Expo, Hall 10;
- Unauthorised photography, filming and recording is prohibited at AsiaWorld-Expo;
- For safety reason, selfie stick is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- Bag search / security check will be conducted before entering AsiaWorld-Expo, Hall 10;
- Bags / articles of size over 12" X 15" or restricted items including stools / folded chairs / long umbrella are not allowed in the standing zone;
- Age limit: 6 or above;
- Smoking is prohibited at AsiaWorld-Expo;
- No outside food and beverage is allowed at AsiaWorld-Expo;
- To avoid causing disturbance to other visitors, stools and chairs are prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- Selling or distributing unauthorized merchandise or other items is strictly prohibited within AsiaWorld-Expo premises.