G-DRAGON 2017 WORLD TOUR ＜ACT III, M.O.T.T.E＞ IN HONG KONG
After presenting unforgettable performances to international audiences with G-DRAGON 2013 WORLD TOUR [ONE OF A KIND] which attracted over 570,000 fans in 13 cities and 8 countries through 27 shows, this year G-DRAGON is performing even more amazing concerts, and plans to visit more cities than before. ‘M.O.T.T.E(母胎)’ means mother’s womb in Korean, which could also mean “from birth”. This is also the abbreviation of ‘Moment Of Truth The End’ – the moment of truth, truth itself, loneliness and anguish hidden behind the glamorous life following his massive success. Through this tour, G-DRAGON will present act III of his life: 30-year-old Kwon Ji Yong, 3rd stage of his career.
- 25 August 2017 (Fri) 8:00 PM
- 26 August 2017 (Sat) 8:00 PM
VIP Package: $2588 (Eligible to attend Soundcheck, enjoy priority entrance, get one exclusive gift set and shop at exclusive merchandise booth)
Standing: $1888 / $1388
Seated: $1688 / $1388 / $988 / $588
Priority Booking for Citi Bank Credit Cardholders:
Prioirty booking period: 20-21 June 2017, 10:00am-11:59pmTickets are only available at HK Ticketing booking hotline and website. For booking, please call (852) 31 288 288 or visit www.hkticketing.com.
Public sale starts from 23 June 2017, 10:00am onwards: Tickets are only available at HK Ticketing booking hotline and website. For booking, please call (852) 31 288 288 or visit www.hkticketing.com.
After 23 June 2017, unsold tickets are also available at all HK Ticketing outlets.
Standing Zone Admission Arrangement
The order of admission to the Standing Zone is based on the designated queuing number as printed on the ticket and the confirmation email. This queuing number is automatically generated by the system after each successful transaction.
Holding Area for the Standing Zone ticket holders opens 4 hours before show time. Standing zone ticket holders should queue up at the Holding Area according to both the ZONE/SECTION and the sequence of queuing number as printed on the ticket.
Admission to the concert hall starts 2 hours before show time (subject to change based on actual situation) and Standing Zone ticket holders in the Holding Area will be admitted according to the queuing number.
The queuing number on the ticket will no longer be valid once the admission to concert hall commences. Standing Zone ticket holders which arrive subsequent to the commencement of admission would be required to enter the concert hall after all the tickets holders within the Holding Area have been admitted.
The arrangement above will be subject to change as the case may be. AsiaWorld-Expo Management Ltd. reserves the right to amend the arrangement without prior notice.
For your own safety and that of other audience:
- Unauthorised photography, filming or recording is strictly prohibited in the event hall. Bag searches will be conducted prior to entering the event hall. Bags bigger than the dimensions of 38 cm X 30 cm X 20 cm (15 inches X 12 inches X 8 inches), as well as all cameras, video/ voice recorders, stools folded chairs and long umbrella are not allowed in the event hall. Please place restricted article(s) at the Concierge or self-service lockers at the Ground Floor Level.
- Audiences are encouraged not to bring bags to the concert. Express entry lines are available for audiences not carrying bags.
- All audiences are required to go through metal detector checking before entering the event hall.
- All audiences and working crews are required to wear a security wristband for crowd and contingency management.
- For safety reason, selfie stick is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- Age limit: 6 or above;
- Age limit for Standing zone: 12 or above and Height limit: 140cm or above
- Smoking is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- No outside food and beverage is allowed in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- No glass bottles are allowed inside the event hall;
- Selling or distributing unauthorized merchandise or other items is strictly prohibited within AsiaWorld-Expo premises.