GOT 7 GLOBAL FAN MEETING IN HONG KONG 2017
GOT7, one of the famous South Korea boy group, is going to visit Hong Kong to meet up with their fans on 1st July 2017 at Arena. GOT7 will share their moments with fans as well as having interactive with the audience during the fan meeting.
- 01 July 2017 (Sat) 7:00 PM
VIP Package: $1680 (eligable to attend the rehearsal and get one poster and one Korean version CD)
Seated: $1380* / $980** / $680
*$1380 ticket holder can get one poster and one one Korean version CD
**$980 ticket holder can get one Korean version CD
(Public sale starts from 9 June 2017, 10:00am onwards): Tickets are available at all URBTIX and Tom Lee Music Stores. For booking, please call (852) 2111 5999 or visit www.urbtix.hk
For ticketing enquiry, please call (852) 3761 6661
For your own safety and that of other audience:
- Unauthorised photography, filming or recording is strictly prohibited in the event hall. Bag searches will be conducted prior to entering the event hall. Bags bigger than the dimensions of 38 cm X 30 cm X 20 cm (15 inches X 12 inches X 8 inches), as well as all professional cameras, video/ voice recorders, stools and folded chairs are not allowed in the event hall. Please place restricted article(s) at the Concierge or self-service lockers at the Ground Floor Level.
- Audiences are encouraged not to bring bags to the concert. Express entry lines are available for audiences not carrying bags.
- All audiences are required to go through metal detector checking before entering the event hall.
- All audiences and working crews are required to wear a security wristband for crowd and contingency management.
- For safety reason, selfie stick is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- Age limit: 3 or above;
- Smoking is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- No outside food and beverage is allowed in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- No glass bottles are allowed inside the event hall;
- Selling or distributing unauthorized merchandise or other items is strictly prohibited within AsiaWorld-Expo premises.