KYUHYUN SOLO CONCERT Reminiscence of a novelist in HONG KONG
KYUHYUN, a member of Korean boy band SUPER JUNIOR, is coming to Hong Kong for his first solo concert “KYUHYUN SOLO CONCERT -Reminiscence of a novelist- in HONG KONG”! Meanwhile, this will also be KYUHYUN’s last tour before he enlists his mandatory military service in Korea for 2 years.
As known as the “Ballad Prince”, KYUHYUN is one of the vocalists in the band. His first two mini albums “At Gwanghwamun” and “Fall, Once Again”, which were released in 2014 and 2015, have been received by fans positively. Last year, KYUHYUN partnered up with several famous veteran singers and produced his latest mini album “Waiting, Still”, which again won wide applause.
KYUHYUN has been recognized not only as a singer, but also for his acting and singing abilities by appearing in musicals such as ‘Mozart!’, ‘Werther’ and ‘The Days’. Furthermore, he has also been active as an MC for the popular MBC variety show ‘Radio Star’ for more than 5 years.
KYUHYUN’s solo concert started kicking off in Seoul in October 2016. As suggested in the title, a variety of props and effect will be used on the ‘novelist’ theme to create the mood perfect for the songs, along with KYUHYUN’s sweet voice, bringing the audiences a warm and unforgettable night. KYUHYUN will perform in AsiaWorld-Expo Hall 10 on Mar 17, 2017 (Friday) 8pm. E.L.F., grab your last chance to say goodbye and show your support to KYUHYUN before his military duty!
- 17 March 2017 (Fri) 8:00 PM
Seated: $1480 / $980 / $580
Restricted View: $580
(Public sale starts from 17 February 2017, 10:00am onwards): Tickets are only available at HK Ticketing booking hotline and website. For booking, please call (852) 31 288 288 or visit www.hkticketing.com.
After 17 February 2017, unsold tickets are also available at all HK Ticketing outlets.
For your own safety and that of other audience:
- All cameras, video and voice recorders are not allowed inside AsiaWorld-Expo, Hall 10;
- Unauthorised photography, filming and recording is prohibited at AsiaWorld-Expo;
- For safety reason, selfie stick is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- Bag search / security check will be conducted before entering AsiaWorld-Expo, Hall 10;
- Bags / articles of size over 12" X 15" or restricted items including stools / folded chairs / long umbrella / selfie sticks are not allowed in the standing zone;
- Age limit: 6 or above;
- Smoking is prohibited at AsiaWorld-Expo;
- No outside food and beverage is allowed at AsiaWorld-Expo;
- To avoid causing disturbance to other visitors, stools and chairs are prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- Selling or distributing unauthorized merchandise or other items is strictly prohibited within AsiaWorld-Expo premises.