ONEREPUBLIC LIVE IN HONG KONG 2017
The follow-up to Native (whose host of smash singles include “Counting Stars,” a #1 hit in 54 countries), Oh My My came to life in nearly 20 cities around the world, including Rio, Moscow, Mexico City, Tokyo, Paris, and London. From track to track, OneRepublic—which features bassist Brent Kutzle, guitarists Zach Filkins and Drew Brown, and drummer Eddie Fisher—parallel the extraordinary scope of the album’s creation by blending alt-rock, gospel, synth-pop, nu-disco, and folk. With its abundance of sweeping, stadium-ready anthems, Oh My My shapes those eclectic elements into songs built on both masterfully expansive arrangements and bravely intimate lyrics. OneRepublic spent more than two years traveling the world in a series of sold-out tours. During that time, the Grammy Award- nominated quintet hit 154 cities in 26 countries and—true to their standing as a singularly global rock band—drew major musical inspiration from each place they visited.
- 19 September 2017 (Tue) 8:00 PM
Standing: $888 (with priority entry) / $688
(Public sale starts from 8 June 2017, 10:00am onwards): Tickets are now available from HK Ticketing (HK Ticketing's Box Offices, D‧Park, K11 Select & Tom Lee Music Stores). For booking, please call (852) 31 288 288 or visit www.hkticketing.com
Standing Zone Admission Arrangement
The order of admission to the Standing Zone is based on the designated queuing number as printed on the ticket and the confirmation email. This queuing number is automatically generated by the system after each successful transaction.
Holding Area for the Standing Zone ticket holders opens 4 hours before show time. Standing zone ticket holders should queue up at the Holding Area according to both the ticket category and the sequence of queuing number as printed on the ticket.
Standing Zone ticket holders in the Holding Area will be admitted according to the ticket category and queuing number after door opens.
The queuing number on the ticket will no longer be valid once the admission to concert hall commences. Standing Zone ticket holders which arrive subsequent to the commencement of admission would be required to enter the concert hall after all the tickets holders within the Holding Area have been admitted.
The arrangement above will be subject to change as the case may be. AsiaWorld-Expo Management Ltd. reserves the right to amend the arrangement without prior notice.
For your own safety and that of other audience:
- Unauthorised photography, filming or recording is strictly prohibited in the event hall. Bag searches will be conducted prior to entering the event hall. Bags bigger than the dimensions of 38 cm X 30 cm X 20 cm (15 inches X 12 inches X 8 inches), as well as all cameras, video/ voice recorders, stools, folded chairs and long umbrellas are not allowed in the event hall. Please place restricted article(s) at the Concierge or self-service lockers at the Ground Floor Level.
- As per Organizer's request, strictly no bottles, no video and audio recording (including iPads and tablets) are allowed.
- Audiences are encouraged not to bring bags to the concert. Express entry lines are available for audiences not carrying bags.
- All audiences are required to go through metal detector checking before entering the event hall.
- All audiences and working crews are required to wear a security wristband for crowd and contingency management.
- For safety reason, selfie stick is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- Age limit for Standing zone: 12 or above and Height limit: 140cm or above
- Smoking is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- No outside food and beverage is allowed in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- No glass bottles are allowed inside the event hall;
- Selling or distributing unauthorized merchandise or other items is strictly prohibited within AsiaWorld-Expo premises;
- No standing on chairs;
- No fireworks, pyro and laser device allowed;
- No ticket scalping.