PITBULL – Climate Change Tour Live in Hong Kong 2017
Armando Christian Perez aka Pitbull is a global sensation - a musician, performer, business entrepreneur, fashion icon and actor whose career sales have exceeded 5 million albums and over 60 million singles. Pitbull has had #1 hits in more than 15 countries, his videos have over 5 billion views, and his social reach matches the total audience of some television networks around the world. Pitbull’s latest album, Global Warming: Meltdown features massive hit singles such as “Feel This Moment” with Christina Aguilera, “Don’t Stop The Party”, “Back In Time” from the action-comedy “Men in Black 3”, along with his second #1 hit on the Billboard Hot 100 chart “Timber”featuring Ke$ha. Pitbull’s concerts have sold out across North and South America, Europe, and the Far East.
- 29 May 2017 (Mon) 8:00 PM
(Priority Booking for Citi Bank Credit Cardholders):
Prioirty booking period: 14-15 March 2017, 10:00am-11:59pm
Tickets are only available at HK Ticketing booking hotline and website. For booking, please call (852) 31 288 288 or visit www.hkticketing.com.
(Public sale starts from 17 March 2017, 10:00am onwards): Tickets are only available at HK Ticketing booking hotline and website. For booking, please call (852) 31 288 288 or visit www.hkticketing.com.
After 17 March 2017, unsold tickets are also available at all HK Ticketing outlets.
Standing Zone Admission Arrangement
The order of admission to the Standing Zone is based on the designated queuing number as printed on the ticket and the confirmation email. This queuing number is automatically generated by the system after each successful transaction.
Holding Area for the Standing Zone ticket holders opens 4 hours before show time. Standing zone ticket holders should queue up at the Holding Area according to both the ZONE/SECTION and the sequence of queuing number as printed on the ticket.
Admission to the concert hall starts 2 hours before show time (subject to change based on actual situation) and Standing Zone ticket holders in the Holding Area will be admitted according to the queuing number.
The queuing number on the ticket will no longer be valid once the admission to concert hall commences. Standing Zone ticket holders which arrive subsequent to the commencement of admission would be required to enter the concert hall after all the tickets holders within the Holding Area have been admitted.
The arrangement above will be subject to change as the case may be. AsiaWorld-Expo Management Ltd. reserves the right to amend the arrangement without prior notice.
For your own safety and that of other audience:
- All cameras, video and voice recorders are not allowed inside AsiaWorld-Expo, Hall 10;
- Unauthorised photography, filming and recording is prohibited at AsiaWorld-Expo;
- For safety reason, selfie stick is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- Strictly no bottles, no video and audio recording (including iPads and tablets) are allowed.
- Bag search / security check will be conducted before entering AsiaWorld-Expo, Hall 10;
- Bags / articles of size over 12" X 15" or restricted items including stools / folded chairs / long umbrella are not allowed in the standing zone;
- Age limit: 12 or above;
- Smoking is prohibited at AsiaWorld-Expo;
- No outside food and beverage is allowed at AsiaWorld-Expo;
- No glass bottles are allowed inside AsiaWorld-Expo, Hall 10;
- To avoid causing disturbance to other visitors, stools and chairs are prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- Selling or distributing unauthorized merchandise or other items is strictly prohibited within AsiaWorld-Expo premises.