Shawn Mendes Illuminate World Tour 2017 Hong Kong
BRINGING ILLUMINATE WORLD TOUR TO SINGAPORE, HONG KONG AND BANGKOK THIS WINTER
AEG Presents is thrilled to confirm that multi-platinum singer songwriter and global sensation Shawn Mendes will bring his acclaimed Illuminate World Tour to Singapore, Hong Kong and Bangkok This Winter!
‘The 18-year-old takes it to a new level on his second album, coming off as a bona fide rock star. His guitar playing has advanced, his songwriting has matured and his vocals are crisp: This kid's the real deal.’ - Associated Press
‘Teen idol is discovered. Teen idol hits it big. Teen idol wants to mature. Teen idol pulls it off.’ - LA Times
Shawn is touring in support of his sophomore album Illuminate (Island Records), which debuted at #1 on the Billboard 200 chart, marking his second #1 album debut. Current single ‘Mercy’ has been certified Platinum and has soared to Top 10 on pop radio, and its official video has amassed over 115 million views to date. The Illuminate World Tour follows Shawn’s sold-out 2016 Shawn Mendes World Tour, as well as his sold-out Illuminate release show at New York City’s Madison Square Garden.
The singer/songwriter’s first-ever headlining arena tour now includes over 60 dates across four continents, kicking off April 27th in Europe before going on to North and South America, Australia and Asia.
- 13 December 2017 (Wed) 8:00 PM
Wheelchair (Restricted View): $680
General Fan Presale:
Prioirty booking period: 5-11 May 2017, 10:00am-11:59pmTickets are only available at HK Ticketing website. For booking, please visit www.hkticketing.com.
(Public sale starts from 12 May 2017, 10:00am onwards): Tickets are now available from HK Ticketing (HK Ticketing's Box Offices, D‧Park, K11 Select & Tom Lee Music Stores). For booking, please call (852) 31 288 288 or visit www.hkticketing.com
Standing Zone Admission Arrangement
The order of admission to the Standing Zone is based on the designated queuing number as printed on the ticket and the confirmation email. This queuing number is automatically generated by the system after each successful transaction.
Holding Area for the Standing Zone ticket holders opens 4 hours before show time. Standing zone ticket holders should queue up at the Holding Area according to both the ZONE/SECTION and the sequence of queuing number as printed on the ticket.
Admission to the concert hall starts 2 hours before show time (subject to change based on actual situation) and Standing Zone ticket holders in the Holding Area will be admitted according to the queuing number.
The queuing number on the ticket will no longer be valid once the admission to concert hall commences. Standing Zone ticket holders which arrive subsequent to the commencement of admission would be required to enter the concert hall after all the tickets holders within the Holding Area have been admitted.
The arrangement above will be subject to change as the case may be. AsiaWorld-Expo Management Ltd. reserves the right to amend the arrangement without prior notice.
For your own safety and that of other audience:
- Unauthorised photography, filming or recording is strictly prohibited in the event hall. Bag searches will be conducted prior to entering the event hall. Bags bigger than the dimensions of 38 cm X 30 cm X 20 cm (15 inches X 12 inches X 8 inches), as well as all professional cameras, video/ voice recorders, stools, folded chairs and long umbrellas are not allowed in the event hall. Please place restricted article(s) at the Concierge or self-service lockers at the Ground Floor Level.
- Audiences are encouraged not to bring bags to the concert. Express entry lines are available for audiences not carrying bags.
- All audiences are required to go through metal detector checking before entering the event hall.
- All audiences and working crews are required to wear a security wristband for crowd and contingency management.
- For safety reason, selfie stick is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- Age limit for Standing zone: 12 or above and Height limit: 140cm or above
- Smoking is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- No outside food and beverage is allowed in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- No glass bottles are allowed inside the event hall;
- Selling or distributing unauthorized merchandise or other items is strictly prohibited within AsiaWorld-Expo premises;
- No standing on chairs;
- No fireworks, pyro and laser device allowed;
- No ticket scalping.