SHINee CONCERT “SHINee WORLD V” in HONG KONG
Being well-known for their incomparable performance, Korean boy group SHINee is returning to Hong Kong with their 5th World Tour 《 SHINee CONCERT “SHINee WORLD Ⅴ” in HONG KONG》! This is also their first solo concert in Hong Kong since “SHINee WORLD Ⅱ” in October 2012.
Debuted in 2008, SHINee impressed their fans with their unique music style and meticulous choreography, with each album incorporating new genres and influences into their polished musical productions. Their 5th world tour started at September 2016 in Seoul, comprising solo stages of each member, performances of new songs in their 5th album “1 of 1” , as well as their greatest hit songs of all time, such as “Lucifer” and “Ring Ding Dong”, which make the show highly anticipated by the fans.
SHINee’s concert will be held in Hong Kong AsiaWorld-Expo Arena on May 20, 2017 (Saturday) at 6pm. SHINee will bring to the audience their powerful and dynamic performances, if you are a lover of K-pop music and dance, “SHINee World V” certainly is the show that you can’t miss!
- 20 May 2017 (Sat) 6:00 PM
Seated: $1480 / $1080 / $780 / $480
Restricted View (Seated): $1480
(Public sale starts from 10 March 2017, 10:00am onwards): Tickets are only available at HK Ticketing booking hotline and website. For booking, please call (852) 31 288 288 or visit www.hkticketing.com.
After 10 March 2017, unsold tickets are also available at all HK Ticketing outlets.
Standing Zone Admission Arrangement
The order of admission to the Standing Zone is based on the designated queuing number as printed on the ticket and the confirmation email. This queuing number is automatically generated by the system after each successful transaction.
Holding Area for the Standing Zone ticket holders opens 4 hours before show time. Standing zone ticket holders should queue up at the Holding Area according to both the ZONE/SECTION and the sequence of queuing number as printed on the ticket.
Admission to the concert hall starts 2 hours before show time (subject to change based on actual situation) and Standing Zone ticket holders in the Holding Area will be admitted according to the queuing number.
The queuing number on the ticket will no longer be valid once the admission to concert hall commences. Standing Zone ticket holders which arrive subsequent to the commencement of admission would be required to enter the concert hall after all the tickets holders within the Holding Area have been admitted.
The arrangement above will be subject to change as the case may be. AsiaWorld-Expo Management Ltd. reserves the right to amend the arrangement without prior notice.
For your own safety and that of other audience:
- All professional cameras, video and voice recorders are not allowed inside AsiaWorld-Expo, Arena;
- Unauthorised photography, filming and recording is prohibited at AsiaWorld-Expo;
- For safety reason, selfie stick is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- Bag search / security check will be conducted before entering AsiaWorld-Expo, Arena;
- Bags / articles of size over 12" X 15" or restricted items including stools / folded chairs / long umbrella are not allowed in the standing zone;
- Age limit: 6 or above;
- Smoking is prohibited at AsiaWorld-Expo;
- No outside food and beverage is allowed at AsiaWorld-Expo;
- No glass bottles are allowed inside AsiaWorld-Expo, Arena
- To avoid causing disturbance to other visitors, stools and chairs are prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- Selling or distributing unauthorized merchandise or other items is strictly prohibited within AsiaWorld-Expo premises.