Mega K Festival Summer Night Out In Hong Kong 2017 (Postponed)
Show Postponement & Refund Procedures
MEGA K FESTIVAL SUMMER NIGHT OUT IN HONG KONG 2017
(Ticket Refund starting from 17 July 2017)
Due to unforeseen circumstances K Contents Hub Co. Ltd has today announced MEGA K FESTIVAL SUMMER NIGHT OUT IN HONG KONG 2017 on 15 July 2017 will be postponed and new dates will be announced soon. K Contents Hub Co. Ltd sincerely apologizes to the fans and hopes to see all the fans soon in Hong Kong.
Full refunds will be available from HK Ticketing. For refund details, please see below:
Tickets Purchased by Credit Card
Full refund will be automatically deposited to the same Credit Card account used for ticket purchase within 30 working days.
Tickets Purchased by Cash
- Please bring along the concert tickets to the HK Ticketing Box Office at the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre during business hours from 17 July 2017 to 16 August 2017 to process a refund.
- Business Hours: Monday – Saturday, 11am – 7pm and closed on Sundays and Public Holidays
- An immediate full refund in cash will be made at the Box Office counter upon submission of a completed Refund Application Form with concert ticket(s). The ticket holders must sign to acknowledge receipt of the refund.
- Any Cash Refund requests received after 16 August 2017 will not be processed.
Remarks: Please note that mega exhibitions will be held at the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre during the above period, crowd management measures will be implemented which may cause longer queuing time at the Hong Kong Ticketing box office for ticket redemption and refund. Please allow plenty of time if you plan to visit the Hong Kong Ticketing box office at the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre during the following dates.
19-25 July 2017: HKTDC Hong Kong Book Fair
28 July – 1 August 2017: 2017 – 19th Ani-Com & Games Hong Kong
4-5 August 2017: The 25th International Baby/Children Products Expo and 29th Hong Kong Baby Crawling Contest
Should there be any enquiries, please call the organizer on (852) 2297 2884, AsiaWorld-Expo Customer Service Hotline 3606 8828 or HK Ticketing’s Customer Service Hotline on (852) 31 288 288.
- 15 July 2017 (Sat) 8:00 PM
VVIP Pass: $2180
•Free Beverage combo : Beer & Chicken (One set per VVIP pass)
Seated: $1880 / $1480 / $1080 / $680 / $480
(Public sale starts from 1 Jun 2017, 10:00am onwards): Tickets are only available at HK Ticketing booking hotline and website. For booking, please call (852) 31 288 288 or visit www.hkticketing.com.
After 1 Jun 2017, unsold tickets are also available at all HK Ticketing outlets.
Standing Zone Admission Arrangement
The order of admission to the Standing Zone is based on the designated queuing number as printed on the ticket and the confirmation email. This queuing number is automatically generated by the system after each successful transaction.
Holding Area for the Standing Zone ticket holders opens 4 hours before show time. Standing zone ticket holders should queue up at the Holding Area according to both the ZONE/SECTION and the sequence of queuing number as printed on the ticket.
Admission to the concert hall starts 2 hours before show time (subject to change based on actual situation) and Standing Zone ticket holders in the Holding Area will be admitted according to the queuing number.
The queuing number on the ticket will no longer be valid once the admission to concert hall commences. Standing Zone ticket holders which arrive subsequent to the commencement of admission would be required to enter the concert hall after all the tickets holders within the Holding Area have been admitted.
The arrangement above will be subject to change as the case may be. AsiaWorld-Expo Management Ltd. reserves the right to amend the arrangement without prior notice.
For your own safety and that of other audience:
- Unauthorised photography, filming or recording is strictly prohibited in the event hall. Bag searches will be conducted prior to entering the event hall. Bags bigger than the dimensions of 38 cm X 30 cm X 20 cm (15 inches X 12 inches X 8 inches), as well as all professional cameras, video/ voice recorders, stools, folded chairs and long umbrellas are not allowed in the event hall. Please place restricted article(s) at the Concierge or self-service lockers at the Ground Floor Level.
- Audiences are encouraged not to bring bags to the concert. Express entry lines are available for audiences not carrying bags.
- All audiences are required to go through metal detector checking before entering the event hall.
- All audiences and working crews are required to wear a security wristband for crowd and contingency management.
- For safety reason, selfie stick is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- Age limit: 6 or above;
- Age limit for Standing zone: 12 or above and Height limit: 140cm or above
- Smoking is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- No outside food and beverage is allowed in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- No glass bottles are allowed inside the event hall;
- Selling or distributing unauthorized merchandise or other items is strictly prohibited within AsiaWorld-Expo premises.
- No standing on chairs;
- No fireworks, pyro and laser device allowed;
- No ticket scalping.