|Date||9-10 November 2013 (Saturday-Sunday)|
|Venue||AsiaWorld-Expo, Arena (Hall 1) |
|Ticket Price||(Standing): HK$1,680; HK$1,480|
(Seated): HK$1,680; HK$1,280; HK$980; HK$780; HK$580; HK$480
Standing zone admission arrangement
- Holding Area for standing zone ticket holders opens 4 hours before show time. Standing zone ticket holders should queue up at the Holding Area according to both the ZONE/SECTION and the sequence of queuing no. printed on the ticket.
- Admission starts 2 hours before show time (subject to change based on actual situation) and Standing zone ticket holders in the Holding Area will be admitted into the concert hall.
- Standing zone ticket holders arriving subsequently after the commencement of admission, their queuing no. on the ticket is no longer valid and would enter the concert hall after all the ticket holders within the Holding Area are admitted.
The arrangement above will be subject to change as the case may be. AsiaWorld-Expo Management Ltd. reserves the right to amend the arrangement without prior notice.
|Ticket Sales||Tickets are available at all HK Ticketing, K11 Select and Tom Lee outlets. For booking, please call (852) 31 288 288 or visit www.hkticketing.com|
- Age limit: 3 or above (Seated)
- Age limit: 12 or above (Standing)
- Height limit: 140cm or above (Standing)
- Smoking is prohibited at AsiaWorld-Expo
- No outside food and beverage is allowed at AsiaWorld-Expo
- Unauthorised photography, filming and recording is prohibited at AsiaWorld-Expo
- Selling or distributing unauthorized merchandise or other items is strictly prohibited within AsiaWorld-Expo premises.