Being a world-class international exhibition and event centre in Hong Kong, AsiaWorld-Expo offers the latest state-of-the-art facilities and function spaces to meet the needs of various meetings and conferences.
|Package||Duration||Welcome coffee||Coffee break
|Package A||Full Day||Yes||2||Yes|
|Package B||Half Day||-||1||Yes|
- All prices are subject to 10% service charge.
- The total package price is subject to a minimum charge.
- The above meeting packages apply to Meeting Rooms on Level 2 of AsiaWorld-Expo only.
The following equipments will be included in the above packages
- Use of a plenary room
- AV technician standby
- One screen
- One LCD projector
- Two flipcharts with markers
- One wireless microphone
- Three wired microphones
- Writing pads and pencils*
- Sweets or mints*
*(Not applicable to theatre style setting)
For bookings or enquiries, please contact our Business Development Department:
Tel: (852) 3606 8888
Fax: (852) 3606 8889
Email: [email protected]
“We chose the Level 2 Meeting Room area and it was ideal. It’s all on one floor and has its own separate entrance off the main venue. It also has its own reception area, where our delegates put up their booths, and a combination of rooms for larger meetings or smaller break-out sessions. Most importantly, the balance was just right. The area was large enough to host our exhibitions and meetings, but small enough to keep everyone together. That’s ideal for a convention meeting like ours.”
- Ms Antonie Jager, CongO GbmH, organiser of the LINC Asia-Pacific
“We needed a conference zone that we could divide into independent areas, but which was still compact and easy for our delegates to move from venue to venue. AsiaWorld-Expo offered the ideal solution, and we would happily recommend them to other convention organisers. "
- Prof. David Cheung, The University of Hong Kong
"As a conference host, we insist on a very high standard of facilities and support from our venue providers and AsiaWorld-Expo scores high marks on both fronts"
- Ms. Dora Kay, Head of International Marketing, Airport Authority Hong Kong