2017 LEE MIN WOO FAN PARTY in HONGKONG - ‘M STYLE’ & 2017 SHIN HYE SUNG FAN PARTY in HONGKONG - 'SERENITY'
(Chinese Version only)
睽違四年，韓國最長壽偶像組合神話成員－李玟雨 與 申彗星，即將於2017年12月9日（週六）再度襲港，強勢登陸亞洲國際博覽館11號展館，與 “橙色公主” 們進行兩場熱鬧非凡的Fan Party。
此次演出中，兩位 “愛豆” 不僅會分別為大家帶來精彩的表演，更會互相作為嘉賓串場登台，為彼此的演出加油打氣，更為粉絲帶來更多眼球福利！
日場 (15:00) ——
2017 LEE MIN WOO FAN PARTY in HONGKONG – M STYLE
夜場 (19:00) ——
2017 SHIN HYE SUNG FAN PARTY in HONGKONG – SERENITY
- 09 December 2017 (Sat) 3:00 PM
- 09 December 2017 (Sat) 7:00 PM
Arrangement for all
- Audiences are encouraged not to bring bags to the concert. Express entry lines are available for audiences not carrying bags.
- All audiences are required to go through handheld metal detector checking before entering the event hall.
- All audiences are required to wear a security wristband for crowd and contingency management.
- For audience who would like to re-enter the venue, please present the token, together with the original concert admission ticket and wristband to our security staff. All three items are needed when re-entering and only the same person would allow for each token, concert ticket and wristband. AWE reserves the right to add or revise the admission procedures.
- For the 1st show, audiences need to show the valid ticket for admission. The ticket checkers will collect the ticket stub and offer a wristband.
- For the 2nd show, audiences need to show the ticket and the wristband of the 1st show. Ticket checker will then offer another wristband for the 2nd show. In such case, audiences who attend the 2nd show need to wear two wristbands for admission. Audiences who only attend the 2nd performance will need to present the entire original ticket with the ticket stub attached. Those who failed will not be allowed to enter the 2nd performance.
- Audiences are required to keep the wristband in good condition and show as identification whenever necessary. Should there are any damages on the wristband, please contact on-site staff immediately for replacement. Replacement/ new wristband will not be offered after the audience has left the venue. Please contact our staff should you have any questions.
- All audiences need to go through the normal venue security measurements including ticketing checking, wristband, bag searching and metal detectors for both shows separately.
The arrangement above will be subject to change as the case may be. AsiaWorld-Expo Management Ltd. reserves the right to amend the arrangement without prior notice.
Seated: $1680 / $1280 / $880
Public sales starts from from 9 November 2017 at 10am at www.cityline.com,Telephone booking hotline at (852)2111-5333 and at Tom Lee, AsiaWorld-Expo, HMV Causeway Bay and MacPherson Box Office.
For your own safety and that of other audience:
- Unauthorised photography, filming or recording is strictly prohibited in the event hall. Bag searches will be conducted prior to entering the event hall. Bags bigger than the dimensions of 38 cm X 30 cm X 20 cm (15 inches X 12 inches X 8 inches) as well as all professional cameras, video/ voice recorders, stools, folded chairs are not allowed in the event hall. Please place restricted article(s) at the Concierge or self-service lockers at the Ground Floor Level.
- For safety reason, selfie stick is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- Age limit: 3 or above;
- Smoking is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- No outside food and beverage is allowed in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- No glass bottles are allowed inside the event hall;
- Selling or distributing unauthorized merchandise or other items is strictly prohibited within AsiaWorld-Expo premises;
- No standing on chairs;
- No fireworks, pyro and laser device allowed;
- No ticket scalping.