2018 IU 10th Anniversary Tour Concert
<이지금 dlwlrma> in Hong Kong
2018 IU 10th Anniversary Tour Concert <이지금 dlwlrma> in Hong Kong
IU (Lee Ji Eun), the all rounded Korean artist with excellent talent in singing, acting and hosting, has captivated numerous fans all over the world since her official debut in 2008, and this year, is her 10th debut anniversary. In celebration of this meaningful milestone with her beloved fans, IU announced a series of event including the upcoming 10th anniversary concert tour <이지금dlwlrma>.
Through the upcoming “2018 IU 10th Anniversary Tour Concert <이지금 dlwlrma> in Hong Kong”, the Hong Kong fans not only have a great chance to celebrate the 10th anniversary with IU, but could also review all master pieces of her which released along these 10 years, making it a must-go event for every single music lover in town!
In November 2017, IU held the “Palette” tour in Hong Kong and enjoyed unprecedented success! IU stunned everyone with the Cantonese version of <Through The Night> with lyrics written by Him Chan, a famous lyricist in Hong Kong, her wonderful and perfect collaboration with special guest Khalil Fong on stage also impressed every fan went to the concert.
Building on the tremendous success and excellent word of mouth accomplished last year, it is believed that IU will once again deliver a stunning 10th anniversary concert with fascinating performance and surprises, thereby aroused immense anticipation since earlier announcement.
ELF ASIA is the organizer of the event.
Rolemodel Entertainment, Sunny Idea (HK) Limited and Ample Hope Entertainment Company are the co-promoters of the event.
ELF ASIA Official website: www.elf-asia.com
Performance time: About 120 minutes
The organizers reserve the rights to change the prices, audience capacity and program content.
- 08 December 2018 (Sat) 7:00 PM
Arrangement for all
- Audiences are encouraged not to bring bags to the concert. Express entry lines are available for audiences not carrying bags.
- All audiences are required to go through handheld metal detector checking before entering the event hall.
- For audience who would like to re-enter the venue, please present the token, together with the original concert admission ticket to our security staff. All two items are needed when re-entering and only the same person would allow for each token and concert ticket. AWE reserves the right to add or revise the admission procedures.
The arrangement above will be subject to change as the case may be. AsiaWorld-Expo Management Ltd. reserves the right to amend the arrangement without prior notice.
Seated: $1580 / $1080 / $680
(Public sale starts from 23 October 2018, 10:00am onwards): Tickets are only available at Cityline booking hotline and website. For booking, please call (852)2111-5333 or visit www.cityline.com
After 23 October 2018, unsold tickets are also available at all Cityline outlets.
For your own safety and that of other audience:
- Unauthorised photography, filming or recording is strictly prohibited in the event hall. Bag searches will be conducted prior to entering the event hall. Bags bigger than the dimensions of 38 cm X 30 cm X 20 cm (15 inches X 12 inches X 8 inches) as well as all professional cameras, video/ voice recorders, stools, folded chairs and long umbrella are not allowed in the event hall. Please place restricted article(s) at the Concierge or self-service lockers at the Ground Floor Level.
- For safety reason, selfie stick is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- Age limit: 3 or above;
- Smoking is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- No outside food and beverage is allowed in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- No glass bottles are allowed inside the event hall;
- Selling or distributing unauthorized merchandise or other items is strictly prohibited within AsiaWorld-Expo premises;
- No standing on chairs;
- No fireworks, pyro and laser device allowed;
- No ticket scalping.