2018 MAMA in HONG KONG – Red Carpet
2018 MAMA in HONG KONG – Red Carpet
Presented by CJ ENM, “2018 MAMA (Mnet Asian Music Awards)” will be styled as “MAMA WEEK” to bring a magnificent music event to all music fans.
With celebration of the 10th annual MAMA, the theme “ICARUS” has been established for 2018 MAMA. The story of “ICARUS” represented “the Invincible Challenge”, “the Boundless Passion/Enthusiasm” and “the Everlasting Dream” which summarized as the theme of 2018 MAMA. MAMA has always enriched its annual stage design by focusing on the combination of artists’ challenges, fans’ passions and the dream of music uniting all in one. This year’s MAMA will conceivably be presented with an innovative stage design as the Asia’s biggest music awards ceremony.
Be the first to meet your favorite K-Pop Stars as well as the biggest International Celebrities up close who will be celebrating the 2018 MAMA in HONG KONG!
It will be a unique Red Carpet experience with up and coming artists!
- 14 December 2018 (Fri) 5:00 PM
Arrangement for all
- Audiences are encouraged not to bring bags to the concert. Express entry lines are available for audiences not carrying bags.
- All audiences are required to go through metal detector checking before entering the event hall.
- Admission to the event hall may be delayed due to bag checks and other security measures. Please plan to arrive early before the event time.
- All audiences and working crews are required to wear a security wristband for crowd and contingency management.
- AWE and event staff reserve the right to add or revise the admission procedures as necessary or desirable depending on the circumstances.
Admission will NOT BE ALLOWED to attendees who refuse or otherwise fail to comply with this admission arrangement or the venue regulations. In cases where admission is rejected as a result of such refusal or failure, NO REFUND will be granted.
Arrangement for Standing Zone
The order of admission to the Standing Zone is based on the designated queuing number as printed on the ticket and the confirmation email. This queuing number is automatically generated by the system after each successful transaction.
Holding Area for the Standing Zone ticket holders opens 3 hours before show time. Standing zone ticket holders should queue up at the Holding Area according to both the ZONE/SECTION and the sequence of queuing number as printed on the ticket.
Admission to the concert hall starts one and a half hour before show time (subject to change based on actual situation) and Standing Zone ticket holders in the Holding Area will be admitted according to the queuing number.
The queuing number on the ticket will no longer be valid once the admission to concert hall commences. Standing Zone ticket holders who arrive after the commencement of admission would be required to enter the concert hall after all the tickets holders within the Holding Area have been admitted.
Therefore for Award Ceremony Standing Ticket Holders who also purchased Red Carpet tickets, please note the Queuing numbers as shown on the tickets of MAMA will NOT be applicable if you attend the Red Carpet ceremony.
No admission for late-comers of Red Carpet after 5PM
The arrangement above will be subject to change as the case may be. AsiaWorld-Expo Management Ltd. and event staff reserve the right to amend the arrangement without prior notice.
(Public sale starts from 16 November 2018, 10:00am onwards): Tickets are only available at HK Ticketing booking hotline and website. For booking, please call (852) 31 288 288 or visit www.hkticketing.com.
After 16 November 2018, unsold tickets are also available at all HK Ticketing outlets.
Any unauthorised photography, filming, recording, and live streaming are strictly prohibited in the event hall. Photographing, filming, recording, or live streaming the event will be infringement of the event organizer’s copyright and/or the performing artists’ right of publicity or right of likeness which may lead to civil or criminal liability. AWE and event staff reserve the right to reject any individuals found to be photographing, filming, recording, or live streaming from the event hall and no refund will be granted in such case. AWE and event staff will not be responsible for loss of or damage to the device for photography, filming, recording, or live streaming, if any, incurred during the rejection procedures.
For your own safety and that of other audience, please be advised that:
- Bag searches will be conducted prior to entering the event hall. Bags bigger than the dimensions of 38 cm X 30 cm X 20 cm (15 inches X 12 inches X 8 inches) as well as weapons of any kind, all professional grade cameras, video/voice recorders, stools, folded chairs, flagstaff, long umbrella and any other items that could pose a threat to others or the venue are not allowed in the event hall. Please place any restricted article(s) at the Concierge or self-service lockers at the Ground Floor Level;
- For safety reason, selfie stick is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- No standing on chairs;
- No fireworks, pyro and laser device allowed;
- Smoking is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- No outside food and beverage is allowed in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- No glass bottles are allowed inside the event hall;
- Age limit for Standing zone: For aged 12 or above and Height limit: 140cm or above
- Selling or distributing unauthorized merchandise or other items is strictly prohibited within AsiaWorld-Expo premises;
- No ticket scalping; and
- Admission will be rejected for the tickets purchased or otherwise acquired from a seller other than the official site, without refunds.
If you fail to follow the foregoing rules or any instructions of AWE, event staff or public officers/officials, you will be rejected from the event hall at any time in AWE’s or event staff’s sole discretion, without refunds.