2018 SEVENTEEN CONCERT ‘IDEAL CUT’ IN HONG KONG
SEVENTEEN, the Korean boy band who is known as “Self-sufficient idol” for their outstanding talent on song composition and choreography, announced that they are coming back to Hong Kong after a year, holding “2018 SEVENTEEN CONCERT ‘IDEAL CUT’ IN HONG KONG” presented by CCH Entertainment Limited and D-Show Entertainment Limited.
At the beginning of 2018, SEVENTEEN has launched a special album “Director’s Cut” for their fans, and took over various music charts. In May, they officially debuted in Japan with their first Japanese mini album “WE MAKE YOU”, and topped Oricon’s Daily Albums Chart.
Celebrating their 3rd debut anniversary, SEVENTEEN kicked off their 2nd concert tour via a four-day concert series in Seoul last month. Hong Kong will be the next spot for their performance. Will Hong Kong fans get a chance listening to their new songs? And will members prepare exclusive performance only for Hong Kong? Let’s look forward to it!
- 31 August 2018 (Fri) 8:00 PM
Arrangement for all
- Audiences are encouraged not to bring bags to the concert. Express entry lines are available for audiences not carrying bags.
- All audiences are required to go through handheld metal detector checking before entering the event hall.
- All audiences are required to wear a security wristband for crowd and contingency management.
- For audience who would like to re-enter the venue, please present the token, together with the original concert admission ticket and wristband to our security staff. All three items are needed when re-entering and only the same person would allow for each token, concert ticket and wristband. AWE reserves the right to add or revise the admission procedures.
The arrangement above will be subject to change as the case may be. AsiaWorld-Expo Management Ltd. reserves the right to amend the arrangement without prior notice.
Seated: $1980 (VIP) / $1580 / $1280 / $980 / $680 / $480
Restricted View: $1280
(Public sale starts from 26 July 2017, 10:00am onwards): Tickets are only available at Cityline booking hotline and website. For booking, please call (852)2111-5333 or visit www.cityline.com
After 26 July 2017, unsold tickets are also available at all Cityline outlets.
For your own safety and that of other audience:
- Unauthorised photography, filming or recording is strictly prohibited in the event hall. Bag searches will be conducted prior to entering the event hall. Bags bigger than the dimensions of 38 cm X 30 cm X 20 cm (15 inches X 12 inches X 8 inches) as well as all professional cameras, video/ voice recorders, stools, folded chairs are not allowed in the event hall. Please place restricted article(s) at the Concierge or self-service lockers at the Ground Floor Level.
- For safety reason, selfie stick is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- Age limit: 3 or above;
- Smoking is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- No outside food and beverage is allowed in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- No glass bottles are allowed inside the event hall;
- Selling or distributing unauthorized merchandise or other items is strictly prohibited within AsiaWorld-Expo premises;
- No standing on chairs;
- No fireworks, pyro and laser device allowed;
- No ticket scalping.