4K World Cup Viewing Party
- now TVThe Club
- $6800 per VIP Box (for 10 pax) Entitlement: Light Buffet and Unlimited Drinks (alcoholic or non-alcoholic drinks) and 1 World Cup souvenir
- $1280 per VIP Tickets Entitlement: 1 Snack Box and 1 Drink (alcoholic or non-alcoholic drink)
- $680 per Standard Tickets Entitlement: 1 Drink (alcoholic or non-alcoholic drink)
- Arena (Hall 1), AsiaWorld-Expo
- 8:00 PM
Enthralled with the World Cup drama lately? Can’t fly to Moscow for the mouth-watering Finals? Here is your getaway. On 15th July 2018, Now TV will host the first ever 4K-World Cup Finals Viewing Party at Asiaworld-Expo Arena at 8pm.
Experience the beautiful game like never before with Now TV’s 4K broadcast, and be part of the 5,000 crowd to cheer for your favourite team. Enjoy the party with carnival pop-ups, exciting games as well as culinary delights. NOW TV has also invited local favourite emcee Eric Kot (葛民輝) to dazzle the crowd together with performances from RubberBand, Super Girls and ToNick. Come join us with everything to play for on July 15.
- 15 July 2018 (Sun) 8:00 PM
Mid-Night Bus Arrangement
Limited buses will be arranged at West Lobby of AsiaWorld-Expo on a first come first serve basis. Drop off point include Tsuen Wan, Mongkok and Causeway Bay (Exact location to be announced).
For your own safety and that of other audience:
- Unauthorised photography, filming or recording is strictly prohibited in the event hall. Bag searches will be conducted prior to entering the event hall. Bags bigger than the dimensions of 38 cm X 30 cm X 20 cm (15 inches X 12 inches X 8 inches) as well as all professional cameras, video/ voice recorders, stools, folded chairs and long umbrella are not allowed in the event hall. Please place restricted article(s) at the Concierge or self-service lockers at the Ground Floor Level.
- For safety reason, selfie stick is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- Age limit: 3 or above;
- Age limit for Standing zone: 12 or above and Height limit: 140cm or above
- Smoking is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- No outside food and beverage is allowed in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- No glass bottles are allowed inside the event hall;
- Selling or distributing unauthorized merchandise or other items is strictly prohibited within AsiaWorld-Expo premises;
- No standing on chairs;
- No fireworks, pyro and laser device allowed;
- No ticket scalping.