AB6IX 1ST FANMEETING [1ST ABNEW] IN HONG KONG
Korea’s most promising rookie group in 2019, AB6IX, though debuted in less than a month, announces that they are going to Hong Kong on 24 August for the “AB6IX 1ST FANMEETING [1ST ABNEW] IN HONG KONG” at Runway 11 (Hall 11), AsiaWorld-Expo, organised by SKN LIVE. All the ABNEW (AB6IX’s fandom name) will be able to meet their beloved idols to share the joy of their debut, and walk them to their “HOLLYWOOD” together.
Composed of Wanna One’s DAE HWI and WOO JIN; MXM’s YOUNG MIN and DONG HYUN; as well as new member WOONG. AB6IX caught much attention pre-debut, and greeted ABNEW through a variety show, BRANDNEWBOYS. Members of AB6IX, DAE HWI, WOO JIN, YOUNG MIN and DONG HYUN all participated in the survival / audition show, PRODUCE 101 (Season 2), among them DAE HWI and WOO JIN were part of the limited-edition 11-member boy group Wanna One voted by the national producers, and has broken multiple records in just a year.
AB6IX has won the champion song in the Korean music programs "THE SHOW" and "Show Champion" with their debut song "BREATHE" after they debuted 15 days. This shows that the boys are working wholeheartedly to present the best of themselves to audience and trying their best to become great artists.
AB6IX debuted with their first mini album B:COMPLETE on 22 May, with a showcase in the Olympic Hall in Seoul. All the tickets were sold out within 30 seconds of its public sale, demonstrating the public’s anticipation to AB6IX. Different from other rookie groups, members of AB6IX have accumulated abundant stage performance experience from their times spent at Wanna One and MXM, while the talented WOONG blended in with the group instantly. During the debut showcase, DAE HWI took the stage to express their gratitude on behalf of everyone.
What made AB6IX’s B:COMPLETE a “self-produced” album was that members have participated in composing or writing all seven songs in the album, highlighting their outstanding talents and hyping up fans’ anticipation. The main track, BREATHE, has the involvement of DAW HWI, YOUNG MIN and WOO JIN who composed and wrote the song jointly. It describes the struggle to release oneself from the depression and stress due to Korea’s social issues, and shows their desire to breathe freely while working towards their dreams.
Furthermore, the brilliant DAE HWI has taken part in the creation of as many as six songs in the album, covering from song, lyrics to production. AB6IX tries to express itself through participation in song creation, aiming at resonating with the audience. Apart from song creation, AB6IX is also equipped with impeccable dancing and singing skills, making them a truly competent group.
Since debut, AB6IX has been frequently invited to various variety shows, including Law of the Jungle, King of Mask Singer, Hello Counselor, Weekly Idol and DoReMi Market. Within a short span of time, AB6IX already demonstrated their humor in those shows, and has since become “variety-dol”. In their variety show appearance, the AB6IX boys showed their killer move – buttering up others, which put a sweet smile on the hosts and audience.
“AB6IX 1ST FANMEETING [1ST ABNEW] IN HONG KONG” marks the first fan meeting of AB6IX, as well as the first stop of their Asia Tour. They will meet their ABNEW in South Korea, Japan, Singapore, Taiwan and Thailand; and has especially prepared many fan benefits to all the ABNEW in Hong Kong, in order to get closer to everyone.
- Official poster for all ticket holders
- All $1680 (VIP) ticket holders can be entitled to Hi-touch
- $1680 (VIP) and $1180 ticket holders can have chance to entitle group photos, signed poster and signed CD.
- 24 August 2019 (Sat) 7:00 PM
Arrangement for Seating Zone
- Audiences are encouraged not to bring bags/backpacks to the event hall. Express Lanes for admission are available for audiences NOT carrying bags/backpacks.
- All audiences are required to go through handheld metal detector checking before entering the event hall (if applicable).
- For audience who would like to re-enter the venue, please present the re-entry token together with the original concert admission ticket to our admission staff. AWE reserves the right to amend the admission procedures from time to time.
The arrangement above will be subject to change based on the actual situation. AsiaWorld-Expo Management Ltd. reserves the right to amend the arrangement without prior notice.
Seated: $1680 (VIP) / $1180 / $780
Restricted view: $1680 (VIP) / $1180
(Public sale starts from 5 Jul 2019, 10:00am onwards): Tickets are only available at Cityline booking hotline and website. For booking, please call (852)2111-5333 or visit www.cityline.com
After 5 Jul 2019, unsold tickets are also available at all Cityline outlets.
- Unauthorised photography, filming or recording is strictly prohibited in the event hall. Bag searches will be conducted prior to entering the event hall. Bags bigger than the dimensions of 38 cm X 30 cm X 20 cm (i.e. 15 inches X 12 inches X 8 inches) as well as all professional cameras, video/voice recorders and stools/folded chairs are not allowed in the event hall. Please place restricted article(s) at the Concierge or self-service lockers at the Ground Floor Level.
- All tickets must purchase from official ticketing agents. Defaced, damaged, copied or otherwise altered tickets will not be entertained.
- All tickets are non-refundable or non-exchangeable. Each ticket admits one (1) person only, subject to any age restrictions set by the organiser.
- For safety reason, selfie stick is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo.
- Age limit: 3 or above.
- Smoking is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo.
- No outside food and beverage is allowed in AsiaWorld-Expo.
- No glass bottles, inflated objects that are lighter-than-air in any kinds of materials (i.e. balloons), hazardous materials , weapons, aerosol cans and any sharp objects is allowed inside the event hall.
- Possessing or using any illegal drugs is prohibited inside AsiaWorld-Expo.
- Selling or distributing unauthorized merchandise or other items is strictly prohibited within AsiaWorld-Expo.
- No standing on chairs.
- Possessing and using fireworks, pyro or laser device is prohibited.
- No remote-controlled aerial device or toy is allowed (e.g. model helicopters or drones).
- Performance may contain strong and strobe lighting and smoke, please inform any medical staff or security of AsiaWorld-Expo, if feeling unwell or any assistance is needed.
- No ticket scalping is allowed. AsiaWorld-Expo Management Limited and the event organiser reserve the right to void any ticket if it is used, resold, shared or used for any commercial purposes or association.
- Latecomers may only be admitted during a suitable break in the event. However, admittance is not guaranteed due to lateness.
- No animals are permitted in AsiaWorld-Expo except registered guide dogs upon obtaining prior written consent of AsiaWorld-Expo Management Limited.
- The ticket holder agrees to abide by the applicable rules and regulations of AsiaWorld-Expo, event organiser and the official ticketing agent, as amended from time to time without notice, and use of this ticket by the ticket holder shall be deemed as express acceptance of same.
- AsiaWorld-Expo Management Limited and the event organiser reserve the right to have the final decision in case of any disputes.
- If there is any inconsistency or ambiguity between the English version and the Chinese version of this Notice, the English version shall prevail.