The tremendously gifted Hwang Chi Yeul debuted his first-ever Chinese album <<致列·愛>> (Love) on 1st February 2018. Reeling from his affection to fans and working closely with a multitalented team of musicians for 2 years, Hwang aims to dazzle his fans with strongest work to date. Not only you will get to see Hwang in Hong Kong at Asiaworld-Expo; be prepared to be inspired by his latest Chinese hits as well as unconditional love to music and fans.
- 17 March 2018 (Sat) 8:00 PM
Arrangement for all
- Audiences are encouraged not to bring bags to the concert. Express entry lines are available for audiences not carrying bags.
- All audiences are required to go through handheld metal detector checking before entering the event hall.
- For audience who would like to re-enter the venue, please present the token, together with the original concert admission ticket to our security staff. All two items are needed when re-entering and only the same person would allow for each token and concert ticket. AWE reserves the right to add or revise the admission procedures.
The arrangement above will be subject to change as the case may be. AsiaWorld-Expo Management Ltd. reserves the right to amend the arrangement without prior notice.
Seated: $1480 / $1080 / $680
Public sales starts from from 26 February 2018 at 12:03 noon at StubHub website https://www.stubhub.hk/awe
For your own safety and that of other audience:
- Unauthorised photography, filming or recording is strictly prohibited in the event hall. Bag searches will be conducted prior to entering the event hall. Bags bigger than the dimensions of 38 cm X 30 cm X 20 cm (15 inches X 12 inches X 8 inches) as well as all professional cameras, video/ voice recorders, stools and folded chairs are not allowed in the event hall. Please place restricted article(s) at the Concierge or self-service lockers at the Ground Floor Level.
- For safety reason, selfie stick is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- Age limit: 3 or above;
- Smoking is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- No outside food and beverage is allowed in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- No glass bottles are allowed inside the event hall;
- Selling or distributing unauthorized merchandise or other items is strictly prohibited within AsiaWorld-Expo premises;
- No standing on chairs;
- No fireworks, pyro and laser device allowed;
- No ticket scalping.