C3AFA HONG KONG 2018 presents I LOVE ANISONG HONG KONG 2018
C3AFA PRESENTS I LOVE ANISONG HONG KONG 2018!
For the first time ever, one of Asia's most successful Anime Music Festival comes to Hong Kong!
Direct from Japan, enjoy high quality performance from the hottest Anime Music Stars fhána, Luna Haruna and Shiena Nishizawa! Also meet Japan's hottest idol sensations 乃木坂46 (NOGIZAKA46)!
I LOVE ANISONG HONG KONG 2018!
Date: 11 Feb 2018 (Sunday) 5.30pm (doors open, subject to onsite arrangement), 7pm (concert start)
Venue: AsiaWorld-Expo, Runway 11, Hong Kong (Separate Location from C3AFAHK Convention)
Official Website: www.c3afa.com/hk18
- 11 February 2018 (Sun) 7:00 PM
Arrangement for all
- Audiences are encouraged not to bring bags to the concert. Express entry lines are available for audiences not carrying bags.
- All audiences are required to go through handheld metal detector checking before entering the event hall.
- All audiences are required to wear a security wristband for crowd and contingency management.
- For audience who would like to re-enter the venue, please present the token, together with the original concert admission ticket and wristband to our security staff. All three items are needed when re-entering and only the same person would allow for each token, concert ticket and wristband. AWE reserves the right to add or revise the admission procedures.
The arrangement above will be subject to change as the case may be. AsiaWorld-Expo Management Ltd. reserves the right to amend the arrangement without prior notice.
VIP Package: $1180 (Chance to win autograph poster and get 1 light strick)
Public sales starts from from 20 December 2017 at 10am at www.cityline.com,Telephone booking hotline at (852)2111-5333 and at Tom Lee, AsiaWorld-Expo, HMV Causeway Bay and MacPherson Box Office.
For your own safety and that of other audience:
- Unauthorised photography, filming or recording is strictly prohibited in the event hall. Bag searches will be conducted prior to entering the event hall. Bags bigger than the dimensions of 38 cm X 30 cm X 20 cm (15 inches X 12 inches X 8 inches) as well as all cameras, video/ voice recorders, stools, folded chairs are not allowed in the event hall. Please place restricted article(s) at the Concierge or self-service lockers at the Ground Floor Level.
- For safety reason, selfie stick is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- Age limit: 6 or above (Aged below 12 is advised to be accompanied by an adult);
- Smoking is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- No outside food and beverage is allowed in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- No glass bottles are allowed inside the event hall;
- Selling or distributing unauthorized merchandise or other items is strictly prohibited within AsiaWorld-Expo premises;
- No standing on chairs;
- No fireworks, pyro and laser device allowed;
- No ticket scalping.