in-Music 2018 ALL COMBO音樂狂歡派對
(Chinese version only)
- 26 May 2018 (Sat) 5:30 PM
Arrangement for all
- Audiences are encouraged not to bring bags to the concert. Express entry lines are available for audiences not carrying bags.
- All audiences are required to go through handheld metal detector checking before entering the event hall.
- All audiences are required to wear a security wristband for crowd and contingency management.
- For audience who would like to re-enter the venue, please present the token, together with the original concert admission ticket and wristband to our security staff. All three items are needed when re-entering and only the same person would allow for each token, concert ticket and wristband. AWE reserves the right to add or revise the admission procedures.
- Name on ticket must exactly match the attendee’s ID document. Failure to present matching ID document will result in denied admission to the event.
- Each ticket admits one person only. A valid ticket with ID document must be presented for admission. AsiaWorld-Expo Management Limited will refuse entry to all persons that cannot provide both documents upon request.
- Do not fold across the QR Code. If you transfer your QR Code to a phone, make sure the QR Code can be shown with minimum size of 3cm x 3 cm.
- Once the QR code on an e-Ticket is scanned upon admission, a Wristband will be provided to the e-Ticket holder for exit and re-entry along with your ticket. Unauthorized duplication of this e-Ticket will result in your ejection from the Event. Unlawful resale (or attempted resale) is grounds for cancellation of your ticket without refund or compensation.
- Tickets sold are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
AsiaWorld-Expo Management Limited and StubHub reserve the right of final decision in case of any disputes.
The arrangement above will be subject to change as the case may be. AsiaWorld-Expo Management Ltd. reserves the right to amend the arrangement without prior notice.
Seated: $580 / $480 / $280 / $180
For your own safety and that of other audience:
- Unauthorised photography, filming or recording is strictly prohibited in the event hall. Bag searches will be conducted prior to entering the event hall. Bags bigger than the dimensions of 38 cm X 30 cm X 20 cm (15 inches X 12 inches X 8 inches) as well as all professional cameras, video/ voice recorders, stools, folded chairs are not allowed in the event hall. Please place restricted article(s) at the Concierge or self-service lockers at the Ground Floor Level.
- For safety reason, selfie stick is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- Age limit: 3 or above;
- Smoking is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- No outside food and beverage is allowed in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- No glass bottles are allowed inside the event hall;
- Selling or distributing unauthorized merchandise or other items is strictly prohibited within AsiaWorld-Expo premises;
- No standing on chairs;
- No fireworks, pyro and laser device allowed;
- No ticket scalping.