LOVELYZ CONCERT IN HONG KONG – LOVELYZ 3 OF WINTER WORLD
Korean girl group LOVELYZ, the “Healing Idol”, had held their fan meeting in Hong Kong last year, interacting with their fans. They have also made a promise that they will meet their fans again. Within less than a year, members are coming back with their concert, fulfilling their promise. Fans are excited about the news.
On Valentine’s Day, LOVELYZ held a concert in Seoul on four consecutive days, kicking off their Asia tour. All tickets are sold out within a short while. Beside of their hit songs, members had also prepared solo performances on the concert. If you would like to enjoy LOVELYZ’s healing vocal and charisma, please don’t miss out!
- 24 March 2019 (Sun) 7:00 PM
Arrangement for all
- Audiences are encouraged not to bring bags to the concert. Express entry lines are available for audiences not carrying bags.
- All audiences are required to go through handheld metal detector checking before entering the event hall.
- For audience who would like to re-enter the venue, please present the token, together with the original concert admission ticket to our security staff. All two items are needed when re-entering and only the same person would allow for each token and concert ticket. AWE reserves the right to add or revise the admission procedures.
The arrangement above will be subject to change as the case may be. AsiaWorld-Expo Management Ltd. reserves the right to amend the arrangement without prior notice.
Seated: $1280 / $880 / $580
Restricted view: $1280
Public sale starts from 28 February 2019, 10:00am onwards:
Tickets are only available at Cityline booking hotline and website. For booking, please call (852)2111-5333 or visit www.cityline.com
After 28 February 2019, unsold tickets are also available at all Cityine outlets.
For your own safety and that of other audience:
- Unauthorised photography, filming or recording is strictly prohibited in the event hall. Bag searches will be conducted prior to entering the event hall. Bags bigger than the dimensions of 38 cm X 30 cm X 20 cm (15 inches X 12 inches X 8 inches) as well as all professional cameras, video/ voice recorders and stools, folded chairs are not allowed in the event hall. Please place restricted article(s) at the Concierge or self-service lockers at the Ground Floor Level.
- For safety reason, selfie stick is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- Age limit: 3 or above;
- Smoking is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- No outside food and beverage is allowed in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- No glass bottles are allowed inside the event hall;
- Selling or distributing unauthorized merchandise or other items is strictly prohibited within AsiaWorld-Expo premises;
- No standing on chairs;
- No fireworks, pyro and laser device allowed;
- No ticket scalping.