MARILYN MANSON LIVE IN HONG KONG 2020
Live Nation is proud to present Marilyn Manson Live in Hong Kong 2020 on March 18, 2020 (Wednesday) at Hall 10, AsiaWorld-Expo. This will mark the rock icon’s first ever performance in Hong Kong in his music career.
About Marilyn Manson
Manson's sensationalist music and art that rejects conservative values created an icon who has infiltrated fashion, television, film and music, and whose fingerprints coat modern culture. More than 20 years into his career, Manson is still a lightning rod of controversy and the pageantry and debauchery of his life are perfectly intact.
“No one expected Marilyn Manson to be doing some of his best work 20 years after he first shook up the zeitgeist, but here it is” - Boston Globe
Themes of violence, sex, politics and romance slice through his latest album Heaven Upside Down. Manson asks his fans to brutally pledge their devotion on “KILL4ME” and delves into new genres with a trap beat on the track “SAY10” as he proclaims “I’m a legend, I’m not a fable.” The ten tracks were recorded in Los Angeles and create a cinematic sonic palate that harkens back to the ferocity of seminal Manson albums Portrait of an American Family and Holy Wood.
Critics are calling the album “the kind of career-defining record that Marilyn Manson just might want to leave as his last great opus” (Consequence of Sound). Howard Stern calls it “ferocious,” Zane Lowe calls it “brilliant” and Rolling Stone calls it “aggressive and intense” and proclaims Manson has “returned to straight-ahead shock.” It features recent single “WE KNOW WHERE YOU FUCKING LIVE,” which trolls the dark frenetic territory that made Manson a God-like figure.
- 18 March 2020 (Wed) 8:00 PM
Arrangement for Standing Zone
- Audiences are encouraged not to bring bags/backpacks to the event hall. Express Lanes for admission are available for audiences NOT carrying bags/backpacks.
- All audiences are required to go through handheld metal detector checking before entering the event hall (if applicable).
- All audiences are required to wear a security wristband for crowd control and contingency management (if applicable).
- For audience who would like to re-enter the venue, please present the re-entry token together with the original concert admission ticket and the security wristband. AWE reserves the right to amend the admission procedures from time to time.
- The order of admission to the Standing Zone is based on the designated queuing number as printed on the admission ticket and the confirmation email. The queuing number is automatically generated by the ticketing system after each successful transaction.
Holding Area for the Standing Zone ticket holders opens 4 hours before show time, subject to change based on actual situation. Standing Zone ticket holders should queue up at the Holding Area according to both the ZONE/SECTION and the sequence of queuing number as printed on the admission ticket.
Standing Zone ticket holders can enter to the event hall 2 hours before show time, subject to change based on actual situation, according to the queuing number.
The queuing number printed on the ticket will no longer be valid once the admission to event hall commences. Standing Zone ticket holders who arrive after the commencement of admission would be required to enter the event hall after all the tickets holders within the Holding Area have been admitted.
The arrangement above will be subject to change based on the actual situation. AsiaWorld-Expo Management Ltd. reserves the right to amend the arrangement without prior notice.]
Public sale starts from 13 Dec 2019, 10:00am onwards: Tickets are now available from HK Ticketing (HK Ticketing's Box Offices, D‧Park, K11 Select & Tom Lee Music Stores). For booking, please call (852) 31 288 288 or visit www.hkticketing.com
- Unauthorised photography, filming or recording is strictly prohibited in the event hall. Bag searches will be conducted prior to entering the event hall. Bags bigger than the dimensions of 38 cm X 30 cm X 20 cm (i.e. 15 inches X 12 inches X 8 inches) as well as all professional cameras, video/voice recorders and stools/folded chairs are not allowed in the event hall. Long umbrellas are not allowed in the standing zone of the concert. Please place restricted article(s) at the Concierge or self-service lockers at the Ground Floor Level.
- All tickets must purchase from official ticketing agents. Defaced, damaged, copied or otherwise altered tickets will not be entertained.
- All tickets are non-refundable or non-exchangeable. Each ticket admits one (1) person only, subject to any age restrictions set by the organiser. Reissues for lost free seating or standing tickets cannot be processed under any circumstances.
- For safety reason, selfie stick is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo.
- Age limit for Standing zone: 18 or above and Height limit: 140 cm or above.
- Smoking is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo.
- No outside food and beverage is allowed in AsiaWorld-Expo.
- No glass bottles, inflated objects that are lighter-than-air in any kinds of materials (i.e. balloons), hazardous materials , weapons, aerosol cans and any sharp objects is allowed inside the event hall.
- Possessing or using any illegal drugs is prohibited inside AsiaWorld-Expo.
- Selling or distributing unauthorized merchandise or other items is strictly prohibited within AsiaWorld-Expo.
- No standing on chairs.
- Possessing and using fireworks, or laser device is prohibited.
- No remote-controlled aerial device or toy is allowed (e.g. model helicopters or drones).
- Performance may contain strong and strobe lighting and smoke, please inform any medical staff or security of AsiaWorld-Expo, if feeling unwell or any assistance is needed.
- No ticket scalping is allowed. AsiaWorld-Expo Management Limited and the event organiser reserve the right to void any ticket if it is used, resold, shared or used for any commercial purposes or association.
- Latecomers may only be admitted during a suitable break in the event. However, admittance is not guaranteed due to lateness.
- No animals are permitted in AsiaWorld-Expo except registered guide dogs upon obtaining prior written consent of AsiaWorld-Expo Management Limited.
- The ticket holder agrees to abide by the applicable rules and regulations of AsiaWorld-Expo, event organiser and the official ticketing agent, as amended from time to time without notice, and use of this ticket by the ticket holder shall be deemed as express acceptance of same.
- AsiaWorld-Expo Management Limited and the event organiser reserve the right to have the final decision in case of any disputes.
- If there is any inconsistency or ambiguity between the English version and the Chinese version of this Notice, the English version shall prevail.