NMB48 ASIA TOUR 2017 in HONG KONG
NMB48, the renowned Japanese girl group, will make their luscious visit to Hong Kong in September, delivering their first ever Asia tour. “NMB48 ASIA TOUR 2017 IN HONG KONG” will be held on September 29 (Friday) at AsiaWorld-Expo, Runway 11, stirring the blood of all fans in town!
In order to reciprocate the immense support from fans and music lovers, the 16 members of NMB48, including the most prominent members like Sayaka Yamamoto, Miru Shiroma, Ayaka Okita and Akari Yoshida, are routing to Thailand, Hong Kong and Taiwan during July to September, proudly presenting their first ever overseas live show to their fans!
- 29 September 2017 (Fri) 7:30 PM
Arrangement for all
- Audiences are encouraged not to bring bags to the concert. Express entry lines are available for audiences not carrying bags.
- All audiences are required to go through metal detector checking before entering the event hall.
- All audiences and working crews are required to wear a security wristband for crowd and contingency management.
- For audience who would like to re-enter the venue, please present the token, together with the original concert admission ticket and Wristband to our security staff. All three items are needed when re-entering and only the same person would allow for each token, concert ticket and wristband. AWE reserves the right to add or revise the admission procedures.
The arrangement above will be subject to change as the case may be. AsiaWorld-Expo Management Ltd. reserves the right to amend the arrangement without prior notice.
Public sales starts from from 1 September 2017 at 10am at www.cityline.com,Telephone booking hotline at (852)2111-5333 and at Tom Lee, AsiaWorld-Expo, HMV Causeway Bay and MacPherson Box Office.
For your own safety and that of other audience:
- Unauthorised photography, filming or recording is strictly prohibited in the event hall. Bag searches will be conducted prior to entering the event hall. Bags bigger than the dimensions of 38 cm X 30 cm X 20 cm (15 inches X 12 inches X 8 inches) as well as all professional cameras, video/ voice recorders, stools, folded chairs and are not allowed in the event hall. Please place restricted article(s) at the Concierge or self-service lockers at the Ground Floor Level.
- For safety reason, selfie stick is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- Age limit: 6 or above (Aged below 12 is advised to be accompanied by an adult) ;
- Smoking is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- No outside food and beverage is allowed in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- No glass bottles are allowed inside the event hall;
- Selling or distributing unauthorized merchandise or other items is strictly prohibited within AsiaWorld-Expo premises;
- No standing on chairs;
- No fireworks, pyro and laser device allowed;
- No ticket scalping.