PET SHOP BOYS THE SUPER TOUR
Pet Shop Boys (Neil Tennant and Chris Lowe) are the most successful duo in UK music history. Since signing to Parlophone Records in1985, they have achieved 42 Top 30 singles in the UK including 22 Top 10 hits and four number ones. They have released 13 studio albums all of which have made the UK Top 10 as well as album charts around the world.
The Pet Shop Boys’ illustrious list of achievements include writing the West End musical Closer to Heaven with playwright Jonathan Harvey; performing their soundtrack to the silent film, Battleship Potemkin at Trafalgar Square; composing a ballet, The Most Incredible Thing;Appearing in front of a worldwide television audience at the 2012 London Olympics’ closing ceremony and collaborating with Alan Turing biographer Andrew Hodges on A Man From The Future.
Pet Shop Boys’ last album, Super, was produced by Stuart Price and was released worldwide on April 1, 2016, entering the UK albums chart at number 3 and reaffirming their mastery of electronic dance pop. In July 2016 and 2018 Pet Shop Boys played exclusive four-date residencies entitled Inner Sanctum at the Royal Opera House in London. The concerts were staged by designer Es Devlin and choreographer Lynne Page and received ecstatic reviews with The Independent stating that “their career has perpetually shown that pop music and high art cannot only co-exist but surpass supposedly superior musical forms’. These shows formed the basis of the Super Tour production which has travelled to Europe and North and South America from 2016 to 2018.
Over recent years, they have headlined and performed at many of the World’s most prestigious & best festivals, including Glastonbury in the UK twice, Roskilde Denmark thrice, Sonar Barcelona twice, Primavera Spain, Latitude UK, Electric Picnic Ireland, Vivid Australia, Corona Capital Mexico Rock in Rio, Supersonic Korea, Coachella USA and Summer Sonic in Japan. They are looking forward to bringing their Super Tour to Asia for the first time.
- 28 March 2019 (Thu) 8:00 PM
Arrangement for all
- Audiences are encouraged not to bring bags to the concert. Express entry lines are available for audiences not carrying bags.
- All audiences are required to go through handheld metal detector checking before entering the event hall.
- For audience who would like to re-enter the venue, please present the token, together with the original concert admission ticket to our security staff. All two items are needed when re-entering and only the same person would allow for each token and concert ticket. AWE reserves the right to add or revise the admission procedures.
Seated: $1288 / $1088 / $888 / $588
(Public sale starts from 30 November 2018, 10:00am onwards): Tickets are now available from HK Ticketing (HK Ticketing's Box Offices, D‧Park, K11 Select & Tom Lee Music Stores). For booking, please call (852) 31 288 288 or visit www.hkticketing.com
For your own safety and that of other audience:
- Unauthorised photography, filming or recording is strictly prohibited in the event hall. Bag searches will be conducted prior to entering the event hall. Bags bigger than the dimensions of 38 cm X 30 cm X 20 cm (15 inches X 12 inches X 8 inches) as well as all professional cameras, video/ voice recorders, stools, folded chairs are not allowed in the event hall. Please place restricted article(s) at the Concierge or self-service lockers at the Ground Floor Level.
- For safety reason, selfie stick is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- Age limit: 6 or above;
- Smoking is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- No outside food and beverage is allowed in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- No glass bottles are allowed inside the event hall;
- Selling or distributing unauthorized merchandise or other items is strictly prohibited within AsiaWorld-Expo premises;
- No standing on chairs;
- No fireworks, pyro and laser device allowed;
- No ticket scalping.