PITBULL – Climate Change Tour Live in Hong Kong 2017 (Cancelled)
Show Cancellation & Refund Procedures (Ticket Refund from May 2017 to 17 Jun 2017 only)
It is with great regret that Pitbull will not be able to perform the Climate Change Tour in Hong Kong on 29 May, 2017 due to scheduling conflicts. The artist apologizes to his supportive fans and hopes to come to Asia in the future.
Live Nation Lushington sincerely apologises for the inconvenience caused. For further enquiry, please contact the Organizers representative at 2629 6218.
Full refunds will be available from HK Ticketing via point of purchase. For refund details, please see below:
Tickets Purchased by Credit Card
Full refund will be automatically deposited to the same Credit Card account used for ticket purchase within 30 working days.
Tickets Purchased by Cash
- Please bring along the concert tickets to the HK Ticketing Box Office at the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre during business hours from 18 May 2017 to 17 Jun 2017 to process a refund.
- Business Hours: Monday – Saturday, 11am – 7pm and closed on Sundays and Public Holidays
- An immediate full refund in cash will be made at the Box Office counter upon submission of a completed Refund Application Form with concert ticket(s). The ticket holders must sign to acknowledge receipt of the refund.
- Any Cash Refund requests received after 17 Jun 2017 will not be processed.
For further refund arrangement enquiry, please call HK Ticketing Purchase Hotline +852 31 288 288 during office hours (from 10am to 8pm daily) or send email to [email protected]
- 29 May 2017 (Mon) 8:00 PM
(Priority Booking for Citi Bank Credit Cardholders):
Prioirty booking period: 14-15 March 2017, 10:00am-11:59pm
Tickets are only available at HK Ticketing booking hotline and website. For booking, please call (852) 31 288 288 or visit www.hkticketing.com.
(Public sale starts from 17 March 2017, 10:00am onwards): Tickets are only available at HK Ticketing booking hotline and website. For booking, please call (852) 31 288 288 or visit www.hkticketing.com.
After 17 March 2017, unsold tickets are also available at all HK Ticketing outlets.
Standing Zone Admission Arrangement
The order of admission to the Standing Zone is based on the designated queuing number as printed on the ticket and the confirmation email. This queuing number is automatically generated by the system after each successful transaction.
Holding Area for the Standing Zone ticket holders opens 4 hours before show time. Standing zone ticket holders should queue up at the Holding Area according to both the ZONE/SECTION and the sequence of queuing number as printed on the ticket.
Admission to the concert hall starts 2 hours before show time (subject to change based on actual situation) and Standing Zone ticket holders in the Holding Area will be admitted according to the queuing number.
The queuing number on the ticket will no longer be valid once the admission to concert hall commences. Standing Zone ticket holders which arrive subsequent to the commencement of admission would be required to enter the concert hall after all the tickets holders within the Holding Area have been admitted.
The arrangement above will be subject to change as the case may be. AsiaWorld-Expo Management Ltd. reserves the right to amend the arrangement without prior notice.
For your own safety and that of other audience:
- All cameras, video and voice recorders are not allowed inside AsiaWorld-Expo, Hall 10;
- Unauthorised photography, filming and recording is prohibited at AsiaWorld-Expo;
- For safety reason, selfie stick is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- Strictly no bottles, no video and audio recording (including iPads and tablets) are allowed.
- Bag search / security check will be conducted before entering AsiaWorld-Expo, Hall 10;
- Bags / articles of size over 12" X 15" or restricted items including stools / folded chairs / long umbrella are not allowed in the standing zone;
- Age limit: 12 or above;
- Smoking is prohibited at AsiaWorld-Expo;
- No outside food and beverage is allowed at AsiaWorld-Expo;
- No glass bottles are allowed inside AsiaWorld-Expo, Hall 10;
- To avoid causing disturbance to other visitors, stools and chairs are prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- Selling or distributing unauthorized merchandise or other items is strictly prohibited within AsiaWorld-Expo premises.