Road to Ultra Hong Kong 2018
Road to Ultra Hong Kong is a single day, single-stage event with the same focus as an Ultra Worldwide festival — showcasing cutting-edge stage production including world-class visuals, lighting, cryogenics and pyrotechnics.
- 09 June 2018 (Sat) 1:00 PM
- The programme information is for reference only. The organizer reserves the right to change programme information or schedule, should unavoidable circumstances dictate.
- AsiaWorld-Expo Management Limited, the organizers, promoters, and artists are not liable for any compensation and /or cancellation charges for travel expenses resulting from the festival/event being cancelled or postponed.
- Admission only for persons aged 18 or above. All tickets are non-refundable or non-exchangeable.
- Regardless of price, maximum tickets allowed per purchase is limited to 6 tickets.
- The attendee/buyer agrees that names on tickets must exactly match the attendees’ government-issued (e.g. HKID or Passport) photo ID document. Failure to present matching ID document will result in denied admission to the event.
- Each ticket admits one person only. A valid ticket with government-issued photo ID document must be presented for admission. AsiaWorld-Expo Management Limited will refuse entry to all persons that cannot provide both documents upon request.
- Do not fold across the QR Code. If you transfer your QR Code to a phone, make sure the QR Code can be shown with a minimum size of 3 x 3 cm.
- Once the QR code on an e-Ticket is scanned upon admission, a wristband will be provided to the e-Ticket holder for exit and re-entry along with your ticket. Unauthorized duplication of this e-Ticket will result in your ejection from the Event. Unlawful resale (or attempted resale) will be grounded for cancellation of your ticket without refund or compensation.
- NO replacements for any loss of ticket and wristband will be provided.
- Unauthorized photography, filming or recording is strictly prohibited in the event hall. Bag searches will be conducted prior to entering the event hall. Professional cameras, video/ voice recorders, stools, folded chairs and long umbrella are not allowed in the event hall. Please place restricted article(s) at the Concierge or self-service lockers at a charge.
- To ensure a smooth admission process, you are strongly advised NOT to bring along any bags to the event. Bags bigger than A5 size (14.8 x 21 x 5 cm) are NOT allowed inside event halls. If you must bring bags, please place them at the Concierge or self-service lockers at a charge and subject to availability. Please allow for ample time to deposit and retrieve.
- For safety reason, selfie stick and flag stick are prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo.
- Smoking is prohibited inside AsiaWorld-Expo, any persons found smoking in premise will be expelled and have their ticket void without any refund or compensation.
- No outside food and beverage to be consumed in AsiaWorld-Expo.
- No illicit drugs are allowed within the premises of AsiaWorld-Expo.
- No glass bottles, weapons, lighters and aerosol cans are allowed inside the event hall.
- All attendees (including members of the media) will be required to go through machine screening for narcotics trace and pat-down search for illegal and dangerous items. Failure to pass the tests will be denied admission to the event. AsiaWorld-Expo Management Limited and Event Organizers shall, at all times, reserve the right to either deny any person entry into or to eject any person from the Event, who in the sole and absolute discretion of AsiaWorld-Expo Management Limited and Event Organizers are in violation of Event rules, which rules may be updated from time to time, with or without notice.
- Selling or distributing unauthorized merchandise or other items are strictly prohibited within AsiaWorld-Expo premises.
- No standing on chairs.
- No fireworks, pyro and laser device allowed.
- AsiaWorld-Expo Management Limited, organizers, promoters, and artists cannot be held responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged possessions or accidents resulting in injury occurring anywhere in the venue during the festival/event regardless of fault or reason.
- Ticket scalping is strictly prohibited.
- AsiaWorld-Expo Management Limited and its affiliates reserve the right to void any tickets if it is used, resold, shared or used for any commercial purposes or association.
- In case of ticket disputes, the decision made by AsiaWorld-Expo Management Limited and its affiliates shall be final.
- These terms and conditions are available for review on the AsiaWorld-Expo website. For further information please see www.asiaworld-expo.com
- If there is any inconsistency or ambiguity between the English version and the Chinese version, the English version shall prevail.
Tier 2 Tier 3 At Door General Admission
Premium General Admission
*All standing tickets
The Premium General Admission enjoys a full range of priority service to maximize your experience & convenience. These are the privileges you can expect to receive with this year’s PGA:
-Exclusive main stage front view access
-Exclusive expedited access via PGA Express Entrance & Bar Service
-Special Merchandise Gift
(Public sale starts from 23 April 2018, 5:00pm onwards): Tickets are now available from ERAS. For booking, please visit www.eraslive.com/tickets/home
- Please present your government-issued photo ID together with this ticket during admission.
- Name on ticket must exactly match the attendee’s government-issued photo ID document. Failure to present matching ID document will result in denied admission to the event.
- The attendee will be required to go through machine screening for narcotics trace and pat-down search for illegal and dangerous items. Failure to pass the tests will be denied admission to the event.
- By presenting this ticket during admission, you agree to the terms and conditions issued by AsiaWorld-Expo Management Limited & the organiser.