's...TAEYEON CONCERT in HONG KONG
(Traditional Chinese version only)
韓國女團《少女時代》太妍（TAEYEON)將再獨闖香港，定於11月17日晚上七時香港亞洲國際博覽館Arena舉行個唱「's...TAEYEON CONCERT in HONG KONG」。太妍去年已在香港舉行首個個唱並創下全場售罄記錄，令人感受到她的火熱人氣。今年她繼續加油，10月20及21日的首爾演出後，第二站便到香港開唱。今次已經是第三度舉行個人演唱會，一直保持人氣提升的太妍最近推出新專輯
- 17 November 2018 (Sat) 7:00 PM
Arrangement for all
- Audiences are encouraged not to bring bags to the concert. Express entry lines are available for audiences not carrying bags.
- All audiences are required to go through handheld metal detector checking before entering the event hall.
- For audience who would like to re-enter the venue, please present the token, together with the original concert admission ticket to our security staff. All two items are needed when re-entering and only the same person would allow for each token and concert ticket. AWE reserves the right to add or revise the admission procedures.
The arrangement above will be subject to change as the case may be. AsiaWorld-Expo Management Ltd. reserves the right to amend the arrangement without prior notice.
Seated: $1680 / $1380 / $980 / $880 / $680 / $480
Wheelchair: $1680 / $1380
(Public sale starts from 16 October 2018, 10:00am onwards): Tickets are only available at HK Ticketing booking hotline and website. For booking, please call (852) 31 288 288 or visit www.hkticketing.com.
After 16 October 2018 unsold tickets are also available at all HK Ticketing outlets.
For your own safety and that of other audience:
- Unauthorised photography, filming or recording is strictly prohibited in the event hall. Bag searches will be conducted prior to entering the event hall. Bags bigger than the dimensions of 38 cm X 30 cm X 20 cm (15 inches X 12 inches X 8 inches) as well as all professional cameras, video/ voice recorders, stools, folded chairs and long umbrella are not allowed in the event hall. Please place restricted article(s) at the Concierge or self-service lockers at the Ground Floor Level.
- For safety reason, selfie stick is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- Age limit: 3 or above;
- Smoking is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- No outside food and beverage is allowed in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- No glass bottles are allowed inside the event hall;
- Selling or distributing unauthorized merchandise or other items is strictly prohibited within AsiaWorld-Expo premises;
- No standing on chairs;
- No fireworks, pyro and laser device allowed;
- No ticket scalping.