THE CHAINSMOKERS LIVE IN HONG KONG
Live Nation is thrilled to announce that Grammy Award winner, The Chainsmokers, will be bringing their live show to Hong Kong on 27 March 2018 (Tuesday) at AsiaWorld-Expo Arena.
Tickets from HKD388 will be available via HK Ticketing on 14 December (Thursday) starting 10am through www.hkticketing.com.
Live Nation members can purchase tickets from 13 December (Wednesday) 10am to 11:59pm. For membership sign up & enquiries, please visit www.livenation.asia
ABOUT THE ARTIST
Since The Chainsmokers’ breakthrough in 2014, the duo has spent 61 weeks in the top 10 of the Billboard Hot 100 chart, and won their first Grammy award for Best Dance Recording for “Don’t Let Me Down” in 2017. The duo’s blend of dance, pop, hip-hop and indie music have also led them to win two American Music Awards, four Billboard Music Awards, and five iHeartRadio Music Awards. The duo recently released their studio album in March 2017, Memories…Do Not Open which debuted at #1 and was certified platinum in August 2017. The Chainsmokers just received their fourth Grammy nomination for their collaboration with Coldplay, “Something Just Like This".
- 27 March 2018 (Tue) 8:00 PM
Arrangement for all
- Audiences are encouraged not to bring bags to the concert. Express entry lines are available for audiences not carrying bags.
- All audiences are required to go through handheld metal detector checking before entering the event hall.
- All audiences are required to wear a security wristband for crowd and contingency management.
- For audience who would like to re-enter the venue, please present the token, together with the original concert admission ticket and wristband to our security staff. All three items are needed when re-entering and only the same person would allow for each token, concert ticket and wristband. AWE reserves the right to add or revise the admission procedures.
Arrangement for Standing Zone
The order of admission to the Standing Zone is based on the designated queuing number as printed on the ticket and the confirmation email. This queuing number is automatically generated by the system after each successful transaction.
Holding Area for the Standing Zone ticket holders opens 4 hours before show time. Standing zone ticket holders should queue up at the Holding Area according to both the ZONE/SECTION and the sequence of queuing number as printed on the ticket.
Admission to the concert hall starts 2 hours before show time (subject to change based on actual situation) and Standing Zone ticket holders in the Holding Area will be admitted according to the queuing number.
The queuing number on the ticket will no longer be valid once the admission to concert hall commences. Standing Zone ticket holders who arrive after the commencement of admission would be required to enter the concert hall after all the tickets holders within the Holding Area have been admitted.
The arrangement above will be subject to change as the case may be. AsiaWorld-Expo Management Ltd. reserves the right to amend the arrangement without prior notice.
Seated: $988 / $588 / $388
Standing: $988 / $588
Seated with Restricted View: $988 / $588
(Public sale starts from 14 December 2017, 10:00am onwards): Tickets are now available from HK Ticketing (HK Ticketing's Box Offices, D‧Park, K11 Select & Tom Lee Music Stores). For booking, please call (852) 31 288 288 or visit www.hkticketing.com
For your own safety and that of other audience:
- Unauthorised photography, filming or recording is strictly prohibited in the event hall. Bag searches will be conducted prior to entering the event hall. Bags bigger than the dimensions of 38 cm X 30 cm X 20 cm (15 inches X 12 inches X 8 inches) as well as all professional cameras, video/ voice recorders, stools, folded chairs and long umbrella are not allowed in the event hall. Please place restricted article(s) at the Concierge or self-service lockers at the Ground Floor Level.
- For safety reason, selfie stick is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- Age limit: 3 or above;
- Age limit for Standing zone: 12 or above and Height limit: 140cm or above
- Smoking is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- No outside food and beverage is allowed in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- No glass bottles are allowed inside the event hall;
- Selling or distributing unauthorized merchandise or other items is strictly prohibited within AsiaWorld-Expo premises;
- No standing on chairs;
- No fireworks, pyro and laser device allowed;
- No ticket scalping.