The Chainsmokers World War Joy Live in Hong Kong
- Please click here for the special transportation arrangement on 23 August 2019.
Grammy award-winning and Billboard chart-topping duo The Chainsmokers are bringing their highly anticipated World War Joy Live in Hong Kong to Hong Kong, performing on August 23, 2019 (Friday) at AsiaWorld-Expo Arena. Produced by Live Nation, the World War Joy Live in Hong Kong will make stops in more than seven cities this summer, including Manila, Bangkok, Singapore, Hong Kong, Seoul, Taipei and Shanghai.
Comprised of Alex Pall and Drew Taggart, the duo have evolved into a dominating musical force with a diverse repertoire of songs that have led them to become one of music’s hottest recording acts. Their signature sound deftly reaches across indie, progressive, and pop realms.
The duo’s evolution as producers and as songwriters has seen them develop some of the biggest breakthrough songs over the course of the last few years. In 2016, the duo catapulted to worldwide stardom with three certified Multi-Platinum hits. “Roses” featuring Rozes, from their Gold certified debut EP, “Bouquet”, was a 4X Platinum smash that shot to #1 on Billboard’s Top Dance/ Electronic Albums chart. “Don’t Let Me Down” featuring Daya, included on the duo’s second Platinum selling EP titled “Collage”, went 4X Platinum and was a top 5 Billboard Hot 100 hit. The duo won the “Best Dance Recording” Grammy for the track at the 2017 Grammy Awards.
In April 2017, the duo released their Platinum certified debut album titled “Memories…Do Not Open” and embarked on their highly successful 40-city “Memories…Do Not Open” arena tour. The album debuted at #1 in the U.S. on the Billboard 200 chart and produced Multi-Platinum certified smash hits "Paris" and "Something Just Like This" featuring Coldplay, of which the latter earned the group a 2018 Grammy nomination for “Best Pop Duo/Group Performance”.
Don’t miss your chance to witness the duo in action!
- 23 August 2019 (Fri) 8:00 PM
Announcement from Organizer
- For safety reasons, banners with poles, hanging banners & signs, sticks, poles and selfie sticks are prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo. •
- Plastic bottles or aluminum cans must be opened before bringing into the event hall.
Arrangement for Seating Zone
- Audiences are encouraged not to bring bags/backpacks to the event hall. Express Lanes for admission are available for audiences NOT carrying bags/backpacks.
- All audiences are required to go through handheld metal detector checking before entering the event hall (if applicable).
- For audience who would like to re-enter the venue, please present the re-entry token together with the original concert admission ticket to our admission staff. AWE reserves the right to amend the admission procedures from time to time.
Arrangement for Standing Zone
- All audiences are required to wear a security wristband for crowd control and contingency management (if applicable).
- For audience who would like to re-enter the venue, please present the re-entry token together with the original concert admission ticket and the security wristband. AWE reserves the right to amend the admission procedures from time to time.
- The order of admission to the Standing Zone is based on the designated queuing number as printed on the admission ticket and the confirmation email. The queuing number is automatically generated by the ticketing system after each successful transaction.
Holding Area for the Standing Zone ticket holders opens 4 hours before show time, subject to change based on actual situation. Standing Zone ticket holders should queue up at the Holding Area according to both the ZONE/SECTION and the sequence of queuing number as printed on the admission ticket.
Standing Zone ticket holders can enter to the event hall 2 hours before show time, subject to change based on actual situation, according to the queuing number.
The queuing number printed on the ticket will no longer be valid once the admission to event hall commences. Standing Zone ticket holders who arrive after the commencement of admission would be required to enter the event hall after all the tickets holders within the Holding Area have been admitted.
The arrangement above will be subject to change based on the actual situation. AsiaWorld-Expo Management Ltd. reserves the right to amend the arrangement without prior notice.
Standing: $1088 / $788
Seated: $1088 / $788 / $588
Restricted view: $788 / $588
Priority Booking for Citi Bank Credit Cardholders:
Prioirty booking period: 6-7 May 2019, 10:00am-11:59pm. Tickets are only available at HK Ticketing booking hotline and website. For booking, please call (852) 31 288 288 or visit www.hkticketing.com.
Public sale starts from 8 May 2019, 10:00am onwards: Tickets are now available from HK Ticketing (HK Ticketing's Box Offices, D‧Park, K11 Select & Tom Lee Music Stores). For booking, please call (852) 31 288 288 or visit www.hkticketing.com
- Unauthorised photography, filming or recording is strictly prohibited in the event hall. Bag searches will be conducted prior to entering the event hall. Bags bigger than the dimensions of 38 cm X 30 cm X 20 cm (i.e. 15 inches X 12 inches X 8 inches) as well as all professional cameras, video/voice recorders and stools/folded chairs are not allowed in the event hall. Long umbrellas are not allowed in the standing zone of the concert. Please place restricted article(s) at the Concierge or self-service lockers at the Ground Floor Level.
- All tickets must purchase from official ticketing agents. Defaced, damaged, copied or otherwise altered tickets will not be entertained.
- All tickets are non-refundable or non-exchangeable. Each ticket admits one (1) person only, subject to any age restrictions set by the organiser. Reissues for lost free seating or standing tickets cannot be processed under any circumstances.
- For safety reason, selfie stick is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo.
- Age limit: 3 or above.
- Age limit for Standing zone: 12 or above and Height limit: 140 cm or above
- Smoking is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo.
- No outside food and beverage is allowed in AsiaWorld-Expo.
- No glass bottles, inflated objects that are lighter-than-air in any kinds of materials (i.e. balloons), hazardous materials , weapons, aerosol cans and any sharp objects is allowed inside the event hall.
- Possessing or using any illegal drugs is prohibited inside AsiaWorld-Expo.
- Selling or distributing unauthorized merchandise or other items is strictly prohibited within AsiaWorld-Expo.
- No standing on chairs.
- Possessing and using fireworks, pyro or laser device is prohibited.
- No remote-controlled aerial device or toy is allowed (e.g. model helicopters or drones).
- Performance may contain strong and strobe lighting and smoke, please inform any medical staff or security of AsiaWorld-Expo, if feeling unwell or any assistance is needed.
- No ticket scalping is allowed. AsiaWorld-Expo Management Limited and the event organiser reserve the right to void any ticket if it is used, resold, shared or used for any commercial purposes or association.
- Latecomers may only be admitted during a suitable break in the event. However, admittance is not guaranteed due to lateness.
- No animals are permitted in AsiaWorld-Expo except registered guide dogs upon obtaining prior written consent of AsiaWorld-Expo Management Limited.
- The ticket holder agrees to abide by the applicable rules and regulations of AsiaWorld-Expo, event organiser and the official ticketing agent, as amended from time to time without notice, and use of this ticket by the ticket holder shall be deemed as express acceptance of same.
- AsiaWorld-Expo Management Limited and the event organiser reserve the right to have the final decision in case of any disputes.
- If there is any inconsistency or ambiguity between the English version and the Chinese version of this Notice, the English version shall prevail.