To ensure the best quality and utilisation, events will be selected based on Prudent Commercial Principles. AsiaWorld-Expo Management Limited shall take into consideration a number of commercial parameters when considering a potential booking and event. These shall include, but may not be limited to:
- Tenancy size
- Tenancy duration
- Frequency of tenancy
- Revenue potential
- Exhibitor recruitment capability (for exhibition)
- Buyer promotion capability (for exhibition)
- Track record of organiser and event
- Potential for additional business
- Diversity of overall tenancy and/or client mix
AsiaWorld-Expo shall implement its booking policies in a non-discriminatory manner. All other things being equal, bookings will be accepted on a first come first served basis.
Right to Decline Booking
AsiaWorld-Expo shall at all times retain the right to decline any booking.