22 January 2018
Special Transportation Services
The following information is a handy overview of the public transportation services available on the above day at AsiaWorld-Expo for reference. Please note that public transportation operators may provide flexible transportation services tailored to the daily event calendar of AsiaWorld-Expo, and thus, the public transportation schedules may vary from day to day. Terms and conditions apply. For further details, please contact the public transportation operators directly.
Airport Express - Exclusive Fare on Event Days
Holders of valid proof-of-entry of the event are entitled to redeem Same-Day Return Exclusive Fare tickets1 between Hong Kong Station / Kowloon Station and AsiaWorld-Expo Station at just HK$60 with Octopus.
From Adult Fare (HK$) Indicative Journey Time2 (one-way) Counter Opening Hours Counter Location Hong Kong Station Same-Day Return at
just $60 3
(average = $30 x 2)
11:00am-4:30pm L2 Trains to Airport
(next to the existing
Shuttle Bus counter)
Kowloon Station Approx
L2 Trains to Airport
AsiaWorld-Expo Station (Out-bound) NA 4:00pm-11:00pm AsiaWorld-Expo (Near AEL Exit A) 4:00pm-10:30pm AsiaWorld-Expo (Near AEL Exit B)
All Year Round Fare
From Adult Fare (HK$) Indicative Journey Time2 (one-way) Service Hours Remarks Tsing Yi Station Same-Day Return at
just $47 4,5
(average = $23.5 x 2), with free MTR connection 6
Approx 17 mins All Year Round Passengers must use the same Octopus and stay in AsiaWorld-Expo for over 1 hour.
- Service is limited and is on a first-come-first-served basis.
- The journey time is for reference only and is subject to the actual traffic conditions which are beyond the control of AsiaWorld-Expo.
- The tickets of Exclusive Fare on Event Days (Same-day return) can be redeemed with an event proof-of-entry and Octopus at the designated counters at Hong Kong Station / Kownloon Station (located on Lower Level 2 - trains to Airport and AsiaWorld-Expo) / AsiaWorld-Expo. The special offer is subject to change without prior notice.
- Children aged 3-11 enjoy a 50% concession rate.
- Passengers must use the same Octopus and stay in AsiaWorld-Expo for over 1 hour. Any excess fare will be refunded at the return trip exit gate.
- Passengers can enjoy free MTR connections when using the same Octopus (with sufficient value) to interchange within 1 hour of arrival between the Airport Express at Hong Kong, Kowloon or Tsing Yi Stations and the interconnecting MTR line. (When changing between Tsim Sha Tsui / East Tsim Sha Tsui Stations you must do so within 30 minutes of arrival at either station.)
Parking (SkyCity Carpark)
Ample parking space is available at the SkyCity Carpark (near the West Entrance of AsiaWorld-Expo) for private cars and motor cycles. Parking rate is offered at HK$20 per parking hour, HK$90 for day-park (for period from 8:00am to 8:00pm) or HK$160 for 24-hour parking.
For enquiries, please call (852) 2183 4360.
Click here for Location Map.
Cross Border Bus
Cross border bus service at AsiaWorld-Expo allow direct and convenient connections with Mainland China. Service is available by appointment. For reservation and service details, please contact the following transport operators
China Travel Tours Transportation Services Hong Kong Limited
Tel: (852) 2365 0118 (Hong Kong) (86) 020 8337 2626 (Guangzhou)
Eternal East Cross-Border Coach Management Company Limited
Tel: (852) 3606 2977 (Hong Kong) (86) 755 2531 0989 (Shenzhen)
Counters of the above operators are located at the West Entrance of AsiaWorld-Expo.