Preventive measures at AsiaWorld-Expo in response to novel coronavirus infection (COVID-19)
The business is as usual at AsiaWorld-Expo. In line with the measures taken by the Hong Kong SAR Government against the spread of novel coronavirus infection (COVID-19) in Hong Kong, and considering the safety of exhibitors, visitors and service users, AsiaWorld-Expo has implemented a number of measures, including:
- Provision of hand sanitizer stations at main Entrances, Public Circulated Area, Customer Service Counter and Washrooms,
- Handrails, doors and handles, lift’s keypads, etc. are disinfected by diluted bleach (1:49) and disinfectant agent every hour,
- Washrooms are disinfected by diluted bleach (1:49) and disinfectant agent every hour. Disposable hand towels and sanitising liquid soap are available at Washrooms,
- Rubbish bins are disinfected by diluted bleach (1:49) and disinfectant agent every three hour,
- With liaison with organiser, temperature measurements are conducted at control points,
- Staff are required to measure their body temperature daily prior to reporting to duty and wear surgical masks during work,
- Suspension of business travel to Mainland China for AWE Staff,
- AWE Staff, Organiser's staff, Contractors or any of their family members and close contacts who had been to Mainland in the past 14 days, should inform AWE and self-isolated for 14 days,
- Organiser’s staff and Contractors are required to measure their body temperature, complete the Declaration Form prior to entering the venue and wear surgical masks during work,
- Advices from the Centre for Health Protection are enacted and on display at main Entrances.
AsiaWorld-Expo is closely monitoring the situation and will follow the guidelines promulgated by Hong Kong’s Centre for Health Protection for appropriate preventive measures.
Updated on: 20 February 2020