Yuki Kajiura LIVE TOUR vol.#15 〜The Junctions of Fiction 2019 in Hong Kong〜
Since her last performance 6 years ago, Japanese famous composer Yuki Kajiura is coming to Hong Kong again with vocals and band members to hold “Yuki Kajiura LIVE TOUR vol.#15 〜The Junctions of Fiction 2019 in Hong Kong〜” at AsiaWorld-Expo, Runway 11 on 4 August (Sun)!
Piano・Chorus: Yuki Kajiura
Vocals: KAORI、KEIKO、YURIKO KAIDA、Joelle
Guitar: Koichi Korenaga
Drums: Kyoichi Sato
Bass: Tomoharu “Jr.” Takahashi
Violin: Hitoshi Konno
Manipulator: Yoshio Ohira
Animation soundtracks created by Yuki Kajiura include:
「EAT-MAN」、「NOIR」、「Aquarian Age」、「.hack//SIGN」、「MADLAX」、「Mai-HiME」Series、「Elemental Gelade」、「Tsubasa Chronicle」Series、「EL CAZADOR」、「Pandora Hearts」、「Puella Magi Madoka Magica」、「Fate/Zero」、「Sword Art Online」Series、「Fate/stay night」（a few songs only）、「The City Where Only I Am Missing」、「Princess Principal」、「Demon-slaying Blade」（together with Masaru Shiina）
「New Kimagure Orange Road」、「.hack//Liminality」、「Le Portrait de Petit Cossette」、「Tsubasa Chronicle」、「Fist of the North Star: The Legends of the True Savior」Series、「The Garden of Sinners」Series、「Puella Magi Madoka Magica」Series、「Sword Art Online」、「Fate/stay night [Heaven’s Feel] I. presage flower」、「Fate/stay night [Heaven’s Feel] II. lost butterfly」
- 04 August 2019 (Sun) 5:00 PM
Arrangement for Seating Zone
- Audiences are encouraged not to bring bags/backpacks to the event hall. Express Lanes for admission are available for audiences NOT carrying bags/backpacks.
- All audiences are required to go through handheld metal detector checking before entering the event hall (if applicable).
- For audience who would like to re-enter the venue, please present the re-entry token together with the original concert admission ticket to our admission staff. AWE reserves the right to amend the admission procedures from time to time.
The arrangement above will be subject to change based on the actual situation. AsiaWorld-Expo Management Ltd. reserves the right to amend the arrangement without prior notice.
Seated: $1390 (VIP) / $1090 / $890 / $790
Public sale starts from 24 May 2019, 10:00am onwards:
Tickets are only available at Cityline booking hotline and website. For booking, please call (852)2111-5333 or visit www.cityline.com
After 24 May 2019, unsold tickets are also available at all Cityine outlets.
- Unauthorised photography, filming or recording is strictly prohibited in the event hall. Bag searches will be conducted prior to entering the event hall. Bags bigger than the dimensions of 38 cm X 30 cm X 20 cm (i.e. 15 inches X 12 inches X 8 inches) as well as all professional cameras, video/voice recorders and stools/folded chairs are not allowed in the event hall. Please place restricted article(s) at the Concierge or self-service lockers at the Ground Floor Level.
- All tickets must purchase from official ticketing agents. Defaced, damaged, copied or otherwise altered tickets will not be entertained.
- All tickets are non-refundable or non-exchangeable. Each ticket admits one (1) person only, subject to any age restrictions set by the organiser.
- For safety reason, selfie stick is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo.
- Age limit: 3 or above.
- Smoking is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo.
- No outside food and beverage is allowed in AsiaWorld-Expo.
- No glass bottles, inflated objects that are lighter-than-air in any kinds of materials (i.e. balloons), hazardous materials , weapons, aerosol cans and any sharp objects is allowed inside the event hall.
- Possessing or using any illegal drugs is prohibited inside AsiaWorld-Expo.
- Selling or distributing unauthorized merchandise or other items is strictly prohibited within AsiaWorld-Expo.
- No standing on chairs.
- Possessing or using fireworks, pyro and laser device is prohibited.
- No remote-controlled aerial device or toy is allowed (e.g. model helicopters or drones).
- Performance may contain strong and strobe lighting and smoke, please inform any medical staff or security of AsiaWorld-Expo, if feeling unwell or any assistance is needed.
- No ticket scalping is allowed. AsiaWorld-Expo Management Limited and the event organiser reserve the right to void any ticket if it is used, resold, shared or used for any commercial purposes or association.
- Latecomers may only be admitted during a suitable break in the event. However, admittance is not guaranteed due to lateness.
- No animals are permitted in AsiaWorld-Expo except registered guide dogs upon obtaining prior written consent of AsiaWorld-Expo Management Limited.
- The ticket holder agrees to abide by the applicable rules and regulations of AsiaWorld-Expo, event organiser and the official ticketing agent, as amended from time to time without notice, and use of this ticket by the ticket holder shall be deemed as express acceptance of same.
- AsiaWorld-Expo Management Limited and the event organiser reserve the right to have the final decision in case of any disputes.
- If there is any inconsistency or ambiguity between the English version and the Chinese version of this Notice, the English version shall prevail.