Arrangement for Standing Zone
- Audiences are encouraged not to bring bags/backpacks to the event hall. Express Lanes for admission are available for audiences NOT carrying bags/backpacks (if applicable).
- All audiences are required to go through handheld metal detector checking before entering the event hall (if applicable).
- All audiences are required to wear a security wristband for crowd control and contingency management (if applicable).
- For audience who would like to re-enter the venue, please present the re-entry token together with the original concert admission ticket and the security wristband. AWE reserves the right to amend the admission procedures from time to time.
- The order of admission to the Standing Zone is based on the designated queuing number as printed on the admission ticket and the confirmation email. The queuing number is automatically generated by the ticketing system after each successful transaction.
Holding Area for the Standing Zone ticket holders opens 4 hours before show time, subject to change based on actual situation. Standing Zone ticket holders should queue up at the Holding Area according to both the ZONE/SECTION and the sequence of queuing number as printed on the admission ticket.
Standing Zone ticket holders can enter to the event hall 2 hours before show time, subject to change based on actual situation, according to the queuing number.
The queuing number printed on the ticket will no longer be valid once the admission to event hall commences. Standing Zone ticket holders who arrive after the commencement of admission would be required to enter the event hall after all the tickets holders within the Holding Area have been admitted.
The arrangement above will be subject to change based on the actual situation. AsiaWorld-Expo Management Ltd. reserves the right to amend the arrangement without prior notice.]
The use of wheelchairs or electric wheelchairs on AWE premises is subject to the following conditions:
- Wheelchair seat tickets are designated for persons who depend on wheelchair for mobility and their accompanying minders. When purchasing wheelchair seat tickets, each wheelchair user is entitled to purchase a maximum of one minder at the same time. Wheelchair seat ticket holders must produce proof of mobility difficulties* upon demand by AWEM during admission. AWEM will refuse admission without refund, in case of non-wheelchair user or any person accompanying any non-wheelchair user holding wheelchair seat ticket or minder ticket for admission. AWEM and the event organiser reserve the right to have the final decision in case of any disputes.
* Proof of mobility difficulties means “Registration Card for People with Disabilities” (Physical Disability) or other valid medical documentary proof showing physical disability or mobility difficulties.
- Wheelchair users with tickets may contact AWE (+852-3606 8888) for admission assistance. They are also advised to arrive at the performance venue with sufficient lead time for admission.