Notice to Ticket-Buyers
1. One person per ticket. Subject to any age restrictions set by the organiser.
2. For standing zones - only allowed for person aged 12 or above and with height 140cm or above. Admission with ticket reference queuing number.
3. For seating zones - only allowed for person aged 3 or above.
4. Tickets sold are non-transferable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
5. Once the ticket is used, the QR code will be deactivated from the system and cannot be reused.
6. Please note that the venue only installed limited number of Ticket Dispensing Machines and it is suggested to redeem tickets before arriving the venue. Should you choose self-redemption, please bring along the credit card which you used for booking to redeem tickets at nearby Cityline UTDM (Ticket Dispensing Machines) or Cityline Outlets at the earliest convenience.
7. Courier service will be applicable. A courier service fee of HK$35 will be charged per purchase order mailed in Hong Kong. You must ensure that you input your delivery address and other information onto the Cityline Website correctly. The Organiser and Cityline are not responsible for any undelivered Tickets due to the provision of wrong or inaccurate delivery address or other information.
8. No reissue for any lost ticket will be processed under any circumstances.
9. Tickets purchased through Cityline are legitimate, subject to Cityline’s terms. If you purchase a ticket through any sources other than Cityline, Cityline cannot guarantee that ticket’s authenticity.
10. All copyrights of this performance are under the Organizer. Uploading any recordings from your personal mobile phone to your private social media account may be a copyright violation and cannot be used for commercial purposes.
11. Ticket holders are obliged to comply with the rules & regulations of AsiaWorld-Expo.
12. The programme information is for reference only. The organiser reserves the right to change programme information or schedule should unavoidable circumstances dictate. In the unlikely event of a dispute, the Event Promoter's decision shall be final.
1. All tickets must be purchased from official ticketing agents. Admission with suspicious tickets will be refused. Tickets purchased from unofficial platform(s) or authorized by unofficial third party can be cancelled without refund or compensation
2. Bag searches will be conducted prior to entering the event hall. Bags bigger than the dimensions of 38 cm X 30 cm X 20 cm (i.e. 15 inches X 12 inches X 8 inches) as well as all professional cameras, video/voice recorders, stools, folded chairs, long umbrellas, selfie sticks, remote-controlled aerial device/ toy (e.g. model helicopters, drones) or any hazardous tools are prohibited inside the venue.
3. Performance may contain strong and strobe lighting and smoke
4. The ticket holder agrees to abide by the applicable rules and regulations of AsiaWorld-Expo, event organiser and the official ticketing agent, as amended from time to time without notice, and use of this ticket by the ticket holder shall be deemed as express acceptance of same.
5. AsiaWorld-Expo Management Limited and the event organiser reserve the right to have the final decision in case of any disputes.
6. If there is any inconsistency or ambiguity between the English version and the Chinese version of this Notice, the English version shall prevail.