Venue: AsiaWorld-Expo, Arena
Show Dates: May 20, 2023 (Sat)
Doors open: 5:30PM
Show starts: 7PM
Door open time will be subject to change as the case may be.
VIP Soundcheck Party Arrangement
Queue Up Time: 3pm at Hall 2
Doors Open: 4:30pm
Soundcheck Starts: 5pm
VIP Send-Off Event Arrangement
The send-off activity will take place after the concert. For all Block B standing ticket holders, please wait within Block B after the performance and follow the instructions of the on-site staff to first undergo wristband verification, and then proceed to the send-off activity area.
Terms & Conditions for VIP Soundcheck Party & Send-off event
Official Merchandise Booth
- All VIP Package ticket holders must queue up according to the instructions from our staff inside Hall 2. VIP laminates and lanyards will be distributed after ticket check, uncollected items will be forfeited.
- 1 wristband will be given to each VIP ticket holder, any lost wristband will not be replaced, and damaged wristbands will not be acknowledged. Please check that your wristband is tightly secured before entering.
- Latecomers will not be admitted into the VIP events.
- VIPs may stay inside the event hall after Soundcheck Party
- Refunds or exchanges are not allowed.
- For individuals who fail to comply with the rules and regulations of the event venue and the instructions provided by on-site staff, the event organizer reserves the right to deny their participation in the event without refund.
- Soundcheck Party and send-off event details are subject to change; please refer to Live Nation HK social media channels for the latest news and updates.
Location: 1/F Opposite to Arena Kitchen
Opening Hours: 2:30pm – 10pm (while stocks last)
Terms & Conditions for Official Merchandise
Arrangement for Seating Zone
- No cash accepted. Only accept credit card and selected online payment methods.
- (VISA / Mastercard / CUP / JCB / WECHAT / ALIPAY)
- No shopping bags will be provided.
- All quantities are limited and may sell out.
- Please check the product at purchase. Once you leave the counter, any damaged or faulty products cannot be returned or exchanged.
The use of wheelchairs or electric wheelchairs on AWE premises is subject to the following conditions:
- Audiences are encouraged not to bring bags/backpacks to the event hall. Express Lanes for admission are available for audiences NOT carrying bags/backpacks (if applicable).
- All audiences are required to go through handheld metal detector checking before entering the event hall (if applicable).
- For audience who would like to re-enter the venue, please present the re-entry token together with the original concert admission ticket to our admission staff. AWE reserves the right to amend the admission procedures from time to time.
* Proof of mobility difficulties means “Registration Card for People with Disabilities” (Physical Disability) or other valid medical documentary proof showing physical disability or mobility difficulties.
- Wheelchair seat tickets are designated for persons who depend on wheelchair for mobility and their accompanying minders. When purchasing wheelchair seat tickets, each wheelchair user is entitled to purchase a maximum of one minder at the same time. Wheelchair seat ticket holders must produce proof of mobility difficulties* upon demand by AWEM during admission. AWEM will refuse admission without refund, in case of non-wheelchair user or any person accompanying any non-wheelchair user holding wheelchair seat ticket or minder ticket for admission. AWEM and the event organiser reserve the right to have the final decision in case of any disputes.
- Wheelchair users with tickets may contact AWE (+852-3606 888) for admission assistance. They are also advised to arrive at the performance venue with sufficient lead time for admission.