AsiaWorld-Expo opened in December 2005 and has become a world-class venue in Hong Kong, offering over 70,000 square metres of rentable spaces for exhibitions, conventions, concerts, sports and entertainment events.
The venue is a public-private partnership involving funding from the Hong Kong SAR Government and a private sector consortium including Dragages Hong Kong Limited and Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (Asia) Limited, with the Airport Authority Hong Kong contributing the land.
- 10 ground-level, column-free exhibition halls featuring a ceiling clearance of 10 - 19 metres, and a total rentable space of over 70,000 square metres
- A purpose-built entertainment Arena with a 14,000 capacity, Hong Kong's largest and most versatile indoor seated Arena
- The only venue in Hong Kong able to accommodate a full range of events from small, intimate functions to mega-conferences of over 10,000 delegates
- Since its opening in 2005, the venue has a proven track record of successfully hosting world-class exhibitions and conferences including ITU TELECOM WORLD 2006, Global Sourcing Fairs, the Asian Aerospace International Expo and Congress, The 47th Orient & Southeast Asian Lions Forum and Sino-International Freight Forwarders Conference
This state-of-the-art venue is located right next to the Hong Kong International Airport and at the centre of an extensive and efficient air, land and marine transport network.
- Visitors can reach half of the world's population within just 5 hours' flying time
- Fully integrated with Hong Kong International Airport and boasts an in-venue MTR station
- Superb connections to key cities in China's Pearl River Delta & Macao
- Easily accessible from all other major destinations in Hong Kong via the Airport Express and the MTR networks
Excellent Tourism Synergy
- Surrounded by many world-class attractions, including Hong Kong Disneyland, SkyPlaza at the Hong Kong International Airport, Lantau Island's Giant Buddha and Ngong Ping 360 Cable Car
- Over 30,000 hotel rooms available within 30 minutes travelling time of the venue