Preventive measures at AsiaWorld-Expo in response to coronavirus infection (COVID-19)
The business is as usual at AsiaWorld-Expo. In line with the measures taken by the Hong Kong SAR Government against the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19) in Hong Kong, and considering the safety of exhibitors, visitors and service users, AsiaWorld-Expo has implemented a number of measures, including:
- To comply with the “Vaccine Pass” in effect from 24 February 2022, all users or customers visiting the event or catering premises are required to meet the latest requirements of "Vaccine Pass", and required to use the “LeaveHomeSafe” mobile app and perform temperature check before entering the premises.
- Exemption from vaccination requirement:
- 1. Person aged under 12; or
- 2. Unfit for vaccination due to health reasons with relevant proof from a medical practitioner.
- Exemption from using “LeaveHomeSafe” mobile app and to fill in a specified form as an alternative:
- 1. Persons aged 65 or above and aged 15 or below;
- 2. Persons with disability; and
- 3. Other persons recognised by the Government or organisation(s) authorised by the Government.
- Provision of hand sanitizer stations at main Entrances, Public Circulated Area, Customer Service Counter and Washrooms,
- Handrails, doors and handles, lift’s keypads, etc. are disinfected by diluted bleach (1:49) and disinfectant agent every hour,
- Washrooms are disinfected by diluted bleach (1:49) and disinfectant agent every hour. Disposable hand towels and sanitising liquid soap are available at Washrooms,
- Rubbish bins are disinfected by diluted bleach (1:49) and disinfectant agent every three hour,
- With liaison with organiser, temperature measurements are conducted at control points,
- Staff are required to measure their body temperature daily prior to reporting to duty and wear surgical masks during work,
- AWE Staff, Organiser's staff, Contractors shall comply to the latest requirements and restrictions on scheduled premises including but not limited to Vaccine Pass Requirement.
- Organiser’s staff and Contractors are required to measure their body temperature, complete the Declaration Form prior to entering the venue and wear surgical masks during work,
- Advices from the Centre for Health Protection are enacted and on display at main Entrances.
In addition to the above measures, AsiaWorld-Expo has deployed extra solution and devices meeting the highest health standards, please click here for details.
AsiaWorld-Expo is closely monitoring the situation and will follow the guidelines promulgated by Hong Kong’s Centre for Health Protection for appropriate preventive measures.
Updated on: 20 June 2022