Preventive measures at AsiaWorld-Expo in response to coronavirus infection (COVID-19)
The business is as usual at AsiaWorld-Expo. In line with the measures taken by the Hong Kong SAR Government against the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19) in Hong Kong, and considering the safety of exhibitors, visitors and service users, AsiaWorld-Expo has implemented a number of measures, including:
- Provision of hand sanitizer stations at main Entrances, Public Circulated Area, Customer Service Counter and Washrooms,
- Handrails, doors and handles, lift’s keypads, etc. are disinfected by diluted bleach (1:49) and disinfectant agent every hour,
- Washrooms are disinfected by diluted bleach (1:49) and disinfectant agent every hour. Disposable hand towels and sanitising liquid soap are available at Washrooms,
- Rubbish bins are disinfected by diluted bleach (1:49) and disinfectant agent every three hour,
- With liaison with organiser, temperature measurements are conducted at control points,
- Staff are required to measure their body temperature daily prior to reporting to duty and wear surgical masks during work,
- Suspension of overseas & Mainland business trip for AWE Staff,
- AWE Staff, Organiser's staff, Contractors or any of their family members and close contacts who in the past 14 days had been to countries or regions with quarantine orders issued by Hong Kong’s Department of Health, should inform AWE and self-isolated for 14 days,
- Organiser’s staff and Contractors are required to measure their body temperature, complete the Declaration Form prior to entering the venue and wear surgical masks during work,
- Advices from the Centre for Health Protection are enacted and on display at main Entrances.
In addition to the above measures, AsiaWorld-Expo has deployed extra solution and devices meeting the highest health standards, please click here for details.
AsiaWorld-Expo is closely monitoring the situation and will follow the guidelines promulgated by Hong Kong’s Centre for Health Protection for appropriate preventive measures.
Updated on: 20 March 2020