Arrangement for Seating Zone
The use of wheelchairs or electric wheelchairs on AWE premises is subject to the following conditions:
- Audiences are encouraged not to bring bags/backpacks to the event hall. Express Lanes for admission are available for audiences NOT carrying bags/backpacks (if applicable).
- All audiences are required to go through handheld metal detector checking before entering the event hall (if applicable).
- For audience who would like to re-enter the venue, please present the re-entry token together with the original concert admission ticket to our admission staff. AWE reserves the right to amend the admission procedures from time to time.
- Wheelchair seat tickets are designated for persons who depend on wheelchair for mobility and their accompanying minders. When purchasing wheelchair seat tickets, each wheelchair user is entitled to purchase a maximum of one minder at the same time. Wheelchair seat ticket holders must produce proof of mobility difficulties* upon demand by AWEM during admission. AWEM will refuse admission without refund, in case of non-wheelchair user or any person accompanying any non-wheelchair user holding wheelchair seat ticket or minder ticket for admission. AWEM and the event organiser reserve the right to have the final decision in case of any disputes.
* Proof of mobility difficulties means “Registration Card for People with Disabilities” (Physical Disability) or other valid medical documentary proof showing physical disability or mobility difficulties.
- Wheelchair users with tickets may contact AWE (+852-3606 888) for admission assistance. They are also advised to arrive at the performance venue with sufficient lead time for admission.