Hong Kong’s largest indoor seated stadium, AsiaWorld-Expo, Arena (Hall 1) is a world-class purpose-built entertainment venue. Boasting a total floor space of 10,880 square metres, the Arena can accommodate up to 14,000 people. The 19-metre-high ceiling makes it ideal for a huge variety of events, including thrilling concerts and live entertainment, sporting spectaculars, and large-scale corporate functions. Whatever the nature of your event, the team at AsiaWorld-Expo is committed to collaborating with you as a trusted partner, working with you every step of the way to make your event a success.
What's Special About AsiaWorld-Expo, Arena?
- Hong Kong’s largest indoor entertainment venue
- Flexible and fully demountable seating system that can be configured to suit your unique requirements
- Specialist acoustic treatment, excellent rigging capabilities and a clear ceiling height of 19 metres
- Exclusive VIP hospitality suite ideal for pre-show parties and corporate entertainment
- A private floor of function rooms with dedicated access, perfect for after-show parties, press interviews and meet-and-greet sessions
- Spacious backstage area with en suite dressing rooms, promoter offices, multi-purpose rooms, kitchen and laundry room
- Ground-level vehicle access for convenient and efficient move-ins, set-ups and move-outs
In celebration of Ferrari on reaching an important milestone in Hong Kong with over 2,200 prestigious guests, a classy venue with top-rated services was the key to success. Featuring a flexible and spacious area for glamorous product showcase and celebratory banquet, AsiaWorld-Expo offers an ideal venue for our 30th anniversary gala. The ground level access configuration allows over 250 vehicles moving-in at ease, and the balcony design of Arena offers a perfect setting for guests to appreciate the stunning line-up of the masterpieces. With the mega showroom and banqueting hall located side by side, AsiaWorld-Expo features a perfect setting for us to accommodate the dynamic programmes in adjacent zones, where guests can easily move around to mingle and network. Together with the gastronomic delights prepared by the professional F&B team, AsiaWorld-Expo demonstrated the efficiency and excellent service in such a large and upscale event.
- Mr Gary Wong, General Brand Manager, Ferrari
“Working with AsiaWorld-Expo was a really pleasant experience. In view of the overwhelming response received for the “Youth Forum” event, we had to look for a venue that could host a large number of guests at the very last minute. The team at AsiaWorld-Expo demonstrated high efficiency in running such top-level conference despite of the tight schedule. We, together with the honorable speakers and guests were extremely impressed by the excellent services and high commitment of all levels of staff at AsiaWorld-Expo. Well-done and thank you to all!”
- Mr. Kenneth Fok, Chairman-designate, Hong Kong United Youth Association
"AsiaWorld-Expo, Arena is the venue that the entertainment industry has been waiting for! Finally, Hong Kong has a venue which has been purpose-designed and built for holding world-class concerts. With the Arena, Hong Kong audiences will be opened to greater opportunities of experiencing worldwide mega events"
- Mr. Michael Roche, Director, Lushington Entertainments (HK) Ltd
“AsiaWorld-Expo, Arena has quickly gained a reputation as a sensational entertainment venue for audiences, artists and event organisers. We take great pleasure in working with the exceptional staff and entertainment technicians at the Arena.”
- Mr. Nigel Peters, Director, Midas Promotions
"The seating capacity, environment, audio and venue facilities made AsiaWorld-Expo, Arena the perfect stage for Placido Domingo. Being Hong Kong's largest indoor seated venue, the Arena's spacious environment and high ceiling clearance provided a highly desirable venue for Domingo’s vocal performance. We also appreciated the high quality backstage facilities, including bathrooms, laundry and kitchen. The success of Domingo's concert put to rest any concerns about the suitability of such a large venue for classical music. The concert received an overwhelming response from the audience. "
- Mr. Roks Lam, Chairman, Wolfman Jack Entertainment
“AsiaWorld-Expo was able to seamlessly organise an event for us which comprised a major live show, merchandising and an exhibition. It was an impressive example of their ability to host an event with multiple aspects.”
- Ms. Irene Sit, Director, Puffin Entertainment
“The concerts and shows we organise at AsiaWorld-Expo, Arena are always well received by the audience, performers and musicians. The Arena offers excellent acoustics and the staff are really professional. We look forward to hosting many more events at the Arena.”
- Mr. Daniel Chu, Channel Director (Music & Entertainment), Metro Broadcast Corporate Limited
"AsiaWorld-Expo and its Arena is a world-class venue that everyone in Hong Kong can be proud of. Its state-of-the-art facilities and unique design will create a much more enjoyable concert experience and help bring me even closer to my fans."
- Mr. Aaron Kwok, pop-star of Hong Kong
AsiaWorld-Expo Floor Plan
Information About Box Office
10:00am - 6:00pm, Monday - Friday
(Closed on Saturdays, Sundays & Public Holidays)
For bookings or enquiries, please contact our Business Development Department:
Tel: (852) 3606 8888
Fax: (852) 3606 8889
Email: [email protected]