AsiaWorld-Expo, Arena (also known as Hall 1 and located on the East side of AsiaWorld-Expo) is a purpose-built entertainment venue, with Hong Kong's largest indoor seated area. Boasting a total floor space of 10,880 square metres, a maximum capacity of 14,000 and 19 metre-high ceiling clearance, this world-class Concert Arena is ideally suited for a wide variety of large-scale events. To date, the Arena has hosted a range of concerts, entertainment extravaganzas, sporting spectaculars, large-scale conferences and corporate functions.
A key advantage is the flexibility of the Concert Arena, allowing for local and international superstars to host concerts of different scales, ranging from intimate and personal performances to breathtaking large-scale shows.
The venue has already staged a wide spectrum of events, including international concerts by Avril Lavigne, Christina Aguilera, Eric Clapton, John Legend, Oasis and Westlife.
Large-scale entertainment and sporting events, such as the 10th Anniversary Celebration Gala of Phoenix Satellite Television, the Miss Chinese Cosmos Pageant, the K-1 World Grand Prix 2007 and the 2008 Hong Kong IDSF Asian Pacific DanceSport Championships have also enjoyed the Arena’s impressive facilities.
Recognising these technical and creative capabilities, a massive 450° revolving stage - built at the Arena for local singing sensation Aaron Kwok’s sell-out tour - won Guinness Record status in 2008 as the largest-ever revolving stage. Most importantly, the record-breaking structure brought the Hong Kong pop-star thrilling close to his appreciative fans, and has placed AsiaWorld-Expo, Arena firmly on the map as a stunning entertainment venue.
What's Special About Arena, AsiaWorld-Expo?
- We treat you as our partner and help you to make successful shows here.
- We create the largest indoor partly-seated and partly-standing configuration for true music lovers to enjoy music festivals and rock concerts.
- The flexible demountable seating system can be reconfigured to best fit the requirements of any major entertainment, musical, sporting and special events of any sizes.
- With specialist acoustic treatment, excellent rigging capabilities and a clear ceiling height of 19 metres, we can best accommodate the most demanding production requirements.
- An exclusive VIP hospitality suite inside the Arena is ideal for pre-show parties and corporate hospitality.
- A private floor of function rooms with dedicated access for artists is perfect for after-show celebration parties, press interviews and “meet-and-greet”.
- Spacious backstage area is available with en suite dressing rooms, promoter offices, multi-purpose rooms, pantry kitchen and laundry room; with spectacular ocean views right outside.
- Ground-level vehicle access gives you the most efficient and convenient move-ins, set-ups and move-outs.
We have redefined the culture of entertainment and music……
We make the difference……
We are the brand for good shows……
Information About Box Office
10:00am - 6:00pm, Monday - Friday
(Closed on Saturdays, Sundays & Public Holidays)
In celebration of Ferrari on reaching an important milestone in Hong Kong with over 2,200 prestigious guests, a classy venue with top-rated services was the key to success. Featuring a flexible and spacious area for glamorous product showcase and celebratory banquet, AsiaWorld-Expo offers an ideal venue for our 30th anniversary gala. The ground level access configuration allows over 250 vehicles moving-in at ease, and the balcony design of Arena offers a perfect setting for guests to appreciate the stunning line-up of the masterpieces. With the mega showroom and banqueting hall located side by side, AsiaWorld-Expo features a perfect setting for us to accommodate the dynamic programmes in adjacent zones, where guests can easily move around to mingle and network. Together with the gastronomic delights prepared by the professional F&B team, AsiaWorld-Expo demonstrated the efficiency and excellent service in such a large and upscale event.
- Mr Gary Wong, General Brand Manager, Ferrari
“Working with AsiaWorld-Expo was a really pleasant experience. In view of the overwhelming response received for the “Youth Forum” event, we had to look for a venue that could host a large number of guests at the very last minute. The team at AsiaWorld-Expo demonstrated high efficiency in running such top-level conference despite of the tight schedule. We, together with the honorable speakers and guests were extremely impressed by the excellent services and high commitment of all levels of staff at AsiaWorld-Expo. Well-done and thank you to all!”
- Mr. Kenneth Fok, Chairman-designate, Hong Kong United Youth Association
"AsiaWorld-Expo, Arena is the venue that the entertainment industry has been waiting for! Finally, Hong Kong has a venue which has been purpose-designed and built for holding world-class concerts. With the Arena, Hong Kong audiences will be opened to greater opportunities of experiencing worldwide mega events"
- Mr. Michael Roche, Director, Lushington Entertainments (HK) Ltd
“AsiaWorld-Expo, Arena has quickly gained a reputation as a sensational entertainment venue for audiences, artists and event organisers. We take great pleasure in working with the exceptional staff and entertainment technicians at the Arena.”
- Mr. Nigel Peters, Director, Midas Promotions
"The seating capacity, environment, audio and venue facilities made AsiaWorld-Expo, Arena the perfect stage for Placido Domingo. Being Hong Kong's largest indoor seated venue, the Arena's spacious environment and high ceiling clearance provided a highly desirable venue for Domingo’s vocal performance. We also appreciated the high quality backstage facilities, including bathrooms, laundry and kitchen. The success of Domingo's concert put to rest any concerns about the suitability of such a large venue for classical music. The concert received an overwhelming response from the audience. "
- Mr. Roks Lam, Chairman, Wolfman Jack Entertainment
“AsiaWorld-Expo was able to seamlessly organise an event for us which comprised a major live show, merchandising and an exhibition. It was an impressive example of their ability to host an event with multiple aspects.”
- Ms. Irene Sit, Director, Puffin Entertainment
“The concerts and shows we organise at AsiaWorld-Expo, Arena are always well received by the audience, performers and musicians. The Arena offers excellent acoustics and the staff are really professional. We look forward to hosting many more events at the Arena.”
- Mr. Daniel Chu, Channel Director (Music & Entertainment), Metro Broadcast Corporate Limited
"AsiaWorld-Expo and its Arena is a world-class venue that everyone in Hong Kong can be proud of. Its state-of-the-art facilities and unique design will create a much more enjoyable concert experience and help bring me even closer to my fans."
- Mr. Aaron Kwok, pop-star of Hong Kong
AsiaWorld-Expo Floor Plan